The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

ice-capades

Order Guide Updates

11 hours ago, akirby said:

Not happy they’re deleting velocity blue.  I was planning to order a 2024 Ranger in velocity Blue so I hope this isn’t company wide.

I thought the Ranger box was too short for you?

HRG

1 hour ago, akirby said:

C9351C59-8FC9-4B11-8C7F-BCCFAB649DB6.jpeg

Yeah there's quite a difference there. I didn't realize Atlas Blue is darker until this pic you posted. The Explorer ST I seen was still sharp though.

51 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

I thought the Ranger box was too short for you?

HRG

6’ supercab will work but hoping for 6’ Supercrew.  It’s the 5’ that’s too small.

The following new or updated order guides are now available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section.

LINCOLN DIVISION

• 2023 Lincoln Nautilus Order Guide
  • 2023 Lincoln Nautilus Order Guide (Canada)

• The 2023 F-150 Lightning Order Guide has not yet been released but is still expected to be available today per this morning's communication from Ford. 
    • It will be uploaded to the Dealer Order Guides section as soon as it's available.

• The 2023 Edge Order Guide has still not been released, the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is NOT open, and vehicle specifications and prices are not available in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system.
    •  There is no information available from Ford as to when the 2023 Edge Order Guide will be released and the USOB opened. 

• The 2023 F-150 Lightning Order Guide is now available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section.  

• The 2023 F-150 Lightning Order Guide (Canada) is now available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section.  

The following updated order guides are now available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section.

FORD DIVISION

• 2023 Bronco Sport Order Guide
  • 2023 Ranger Order Guide