Drug bust at OHAP

shadowcat

Last night we had a big drug bust here at ohap the last bunch of tft's were said to have undercover cops in it I heard they even chased on person down the isle's i saw one guy in cuff's out in the parking lot with the cop cars that were left.

I would say expect that at your plant's now to. Ford is going to try to get out of giving packages to as many people as they can to save the money.

Personally I say goodbye to bad rubbish we don't need that kind of person here there the ones taking all the day's off making our absenteeism look bad and sending all the junk down line.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night we had a big drug bust here at ohap the last bunch of tft's were said to have undercover cops in it I heard they even chased on person down the isle's i saw one guy in cuff's out in the parking lot with the cop cars that were left.

I would say expect that at your plant's now to. Ford is going to try to get out of giving packages to as many people as they can to save the money.

Personally I say goodbye to bad rubbish we don't need that kind of person here there the ones taking all the day's off making our absenteeism look bad and sending all the junk down line.

i wish they would do that everywhere...they did it at my plant a few years ago, and many of the people got hired back on recently....amazing.

Where is OHAP?

F.Y.I. Drug Busts

For those of you that may be interested. Major corporations such as Ford Motor Company hire a company called North American Security Solutions http://www.nassinc.com to place undercover workers in assembly plants. These people are highly trained to befriend you and then put the shaft to you. Most NASS under cover investigations take about 90 days. Just about the time the TPT’s are allowed to work. unfortunately the workers that NASS bust are just working stiffs heading out for a liquid lunch and to smoke a joint. They hardly ever get the dealers.

I do agree that there is a time and a place for everything and work is not the place to party so these 6 people at OHAP (Ohio truck in Avon, Ohio) deserve what they got. However I do not agree with the way NASS conducts themselves. These people are nothing but narc’s’s.

Lesson to everyone be very careful who you befriend.

Now lets see if the mighty UAW gets these idiots their jobs back!!!!

i wish they would do that everywhere...they did it at my plant a few years ago, and many of the people got hired back on recently....amazing.

thats one of the few benefits of the UAW....be a crackhead and lose your job, they will get it back for you by tossing someones legit grievance for 2 weeks lost pay out the door. thats how the UAW rolls

This is ANOTHER REASON why the UAW can't get people to look at the products that they build.They stick up for the WRONG PEOPLE!They LOVE IT when they have to go to bat for a CRACKHEAD,or a DRUNK,or a PLANT DRUG PUSHER!I'm not naming names,but one of the guys they busted is about as tall as a MIDGET and he has an ATTITUDE problem.This guy has been a USER for years.Now it it nice to see that it has FINALLY caught up with him!He was a LOSER back then and he is a LOSER now!I bet he's singing the "COCAINE BLUES" now!You're on the outside looking in now you CRACKHEAD MIDGET MAN!

This is ANOTHER REASON why the UAW can't get people to look at the products that they build.They stick up for the WRONG PEOPLE!They LOVE IT when they have to go to bat for a CRACKHEAD,or a DRUNK,or a PLANT DRUG PUSHER!I'm not naming names,but one of the guys they busted is about as tall as a MIDGET and he has an ATTITUDE problem.This guy has been a USER for years.Now it it nice to see that it has FINALLY caught up with him!He was a LOSER back then and he is a LOSER now!I bet he's singing the "COCAINE BLUES" now!You're on the outside looking in now you CRACKHEAD MIDGET MAN!

We all have stories of drunks and druggies we've worked with, and don't think that that isn't part of the publics perception of the UAW. I'm all for getting people help for their addiction. But some of the cases I've seen of the same people over and over being a danger to their co-workers.......its just incredible......

And of course there are the meetings with Super's who are too drunk to make a sentence...........

We all have stories of drunks and druggies we've worked with, and don't think that that isn't part of the publics perception of the UAW. I'm all for getting people help for their addiction. But some of the cases I've seen of the same people over and over being a danger to their co-workers.......its just incredible......

And of course there are the meetings with Super's who are too drunk to make a sentence...........

Something tells me if they were to eliminate the chemically dependent there wouldn't be much of a Ford Motor Company left. I'm talking about hourly and salary. I'm sure everywhere has there fair share of Tyrone Biggums'. :poke:

F.Y.I. Drug Busts

For those of you that may be interested. Major corporations such as Ford Motor Company hire a company called North American Security Solutions http://www.nassinc.com to place undercover workers in assembly plants. These people are highly trained to befriend you and then put the shaft to you. Most NASS under cover investigations take about 90 days. Just about the time the TPT’s are allowed to work. unfortunately the workers that NASS bust are just working stiffs heading out for a liquid lunch and to smoke a joint. They hardly ever get the dealers.

I do agree that there is a time and a place for everything and work is not the place to party so these 6 people at OHAP (Ohio truck in Avon, Ohio) deserve what they got. However I do not agree with the way NASS conducts themselves. These people are nothing but narc’s’s.

Lesson to everyone be very careful who you befriend.

Now lets see if the mighty UAW gets these idiots their jobs back!!!!

Dude...you are high. They don't do that....they don't waste their time doing that. FYI one of those stiffs you mentioned...was having a beer and joint and had his head crushed while working at Sterling. :finger:

Funny thing, I was shocked to see that this made any news. Usually the union goes out of it's way to muzzle this type of announcements or happenings. Not to mention horse-trading VERY LEGITIMATE grievances so these dumb fucks can get their jobs back with no losses or restrictions, EVEN IF IT'S THEIR 2ND OR 3RD TIME AROUND. I can see the possibility of a one time only mistake, but, even then it would depend on other factors. If they have bad records for other stuff, such as attendance, doing bad work, and they get hit with a 1st substance abuse offense, well, TOUGH SHIT!!! :fan: :devil: :slap: :slug: :devil2: So Long!!!Too Bad!!!So Sad!!! BYE BYE!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE AT FORD AND THOSE OF US WHO HAVE TO UNFORTUNATELY WORK ALONGSIDE OF YOU DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ANY OF YOUR SHIT.......BOTTOM LINE!!! AND.....I may also add, ANY customer who buys a car or truck should be able to get what they are paying big money to buy, a quality job instead of a rush job piece of junk........SUCKS TO BE YOU, SLACKERS!!!

As a person who has personally worked next to people that have no business being at work after they went to lunch, smoking drug of choice and drinking drink of choice, I dont have any sympathy for the ones busted. They deserve to have their jobs stripped from them and the UAW, by law, should defend them but only on a 'Last Chance Agreement' type of condition. If they were only users, then maybe re-hab and some time off. If they were the pushers, out the door with them to never return.

I recall in 1998 when the GM-Corvette plant in Bowling Green KY was raided for drugs. I beleive 15 workers already had warrants and they busted a few more on top of them. Does any one recall if they had gotten their jobs back or not?

I love the UAW and what they stand for, but when it comes to being high or drunk on the job, I take a different stance than the UAW. What you do in your home is your business, what you do at work is company and co-workers business. I hope when I work next to someone who is high or drunk, they dont get other co-workers hurt. I dont care if the user gets hurt, they put themselves in that position, they have to live with it.

Dude...you are high. They don't do that....they don't waste their time doing that. FYI one of those stiffs you mentioned...was having a beer and joint and had his head crushed while working at Sterling. :finger:

They absolutely do investigate plants. I personally have a friend who works for a joint task force NARC squad that uses state and multiple city authorities to do these jobs in our plants.

I hope CCP is next. The bullshit us good workers have to put up with from these losers is pathetic. We have a guy right now that gets to pass out company literature because every job he is given he can't f.....g do. He is either high or drunk!!!!!! He's a piece of shit and the union and company just keep giving him breaks. The drug problem at our plant is pretty bad. It's known but, as usual nothing gets done. If Ford was serious about "moving forward", they would start getting rid of these losers for good. No negotiations with our beloved union, just so "no" they are gone :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: I would like to be able to go to work one day and put in my fairs day work with others doing the same :shrug:.

If the Union fights to get these people back it would be poor jugdement on there part. If the Union is serious about saving our plant they need let Ford fire these people. If you know any of the people who got caught they don't care about Quality there the ones letting the shit go. I tell you what you could see the ones who think there next sweating bullets. Ford don''t give in this time stick to your guns for once.

If the Union fights to get these people back it would be poor jugdement on there part. If the Union is serious about saving our plant they need let Ford fire these people. If you know any of the people who got caught they don't care about Quality there the ones letting the shit go. I tell you what you could see the ones who think there next sweating bullets. Ford don''t give in this time stick to your guns for once.

You would think there wouldn't have to be anybody next. Anybody that would continue to behave like this after being lucky enough to escape this drug bust is even dumber than I thought. They have made it clear that they are not done, that they are going to continue to be watching, but my guess would be that come Monday there will be people hitting their cars at lunch time again. It's not often that I'm surprised by the things I see around there, but I would really expect that even these dip shits would be able to comprehend a message this clear. We'll see. Word last night is that they are now going to extend this to other "infractions" of company rules such as leaving early. People were already whining about how after they are done relieving or building up that it is their right to go home. Wouldn't you think that they would just go along with the program and stick it out until things cool down, especially knowing their jobs are on the line? As I understand it, regardless of what anyone says, if you are out of the plant, even having completed your job for the day, and you are still on the clock, technically you are stealing from the company and can be fired. Wouldn't have to tell me twice. All in all, they're going to let people hang themselves to make their task easier, and many of these bafoons are going to help them. Guess they deserve all they get!

Who gets to decide who gets Union Representation? Approx 80% of a reps job is representing 20% of the population. They are the ones always in trouble, but I wouldn't volunteer for the job of deciding who gets representation and who doesn't.., Bye the Bye, we all know who uses drugs while working in every one of our plants, we work with them. How many people on here complaining about people using drugs in the plants have ever turned anyone in for being high at work?