• Custom Search

Stampede.Offroad

Ford Plans Bronco Reveal In March

Ford plans Bronco reveal in March; dealers learn details

https://www.autonews.com/nada-show/ford-plans-bronco-reveal-march-dealers-learn-details

The wait for the Bronco is nearly over.

Ford Motor Co. plans to introduce the off-road SUV next month, dealers were told at the brand's annual make meeting at the NADA Show here. The introduction of a smaller off-road crossover, called the Bronco Sport, will follow in April, likely at the New York auto show.

The Bronco Sport will go on sale late this year, while the Bronco won't be available until early 2021.

We might not have to wait until midnight of June 21st to find out about Bronco after all.

I don't understand why you’re so excited. You’re going to hate it with it's substandard wheelbase and IFS after all... 

6 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I don't understand why you’re so excited. You’re going to hate it with it's substandard wheelbase and IFS after all... 

Just can't help yourself can you.

I'm starting to think you're infatuated with me or something.

Edited by Stampede.Offroad

I had two used Broncos growing up.  Its amazing that they held up under all the abuse I gave them.  Can't wait to see the new ones.

There are videos all over YouTube claiming the photos they have are the real thing. A lot of people seem doubtful though.

Some of the photos I've seen make it look like an old square box.  The later years of the Bronco looked pretty good in comparison.