Ford employees want the company to stop making police cars, report says

2 hours ago, timmm55 said:

Apparently I am not supposed to use Google to search for actual information! Too bad.

And a simple google search, worded to get past the higher ranking results they want you to see, also gives this actual information... from a reputable health system and dated this month:

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

Edited by CoolScoop

18 minutes ago, CoolScoop said:

And a simple google search, worded to get past the higher ranking results they want you to see, also gives this actual information... from a reputable health system and dated this month:

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

I believe that was subsequently debunked as invalid data.

We have to stop looking for articles that match what we think is true.  It’s confirmation bias and you’ll succeed every time.

If it was effective all doctors would be using it and they’re not.

1 hour ago, akirby said:

I believe that was subsequently debunked as invalid data.

It was debunked by other outside studies, not the health systems own internal results.  Henry Ford never claimed it was highly effective, but their statistics were significant enough to show it helped save some lives... so IMO it should remain on EUA status as an option for doctors and their patients to consider.  I don't look for Google results that meet my expectations, but their top results are ALWAYS from the same places for some reason... and that's not good enough for me.  Now Back to talking about Ford vehicles... not Ford health systems, lol.

Edited by CoolScoop

On 7/28/2020 at 8:55 PM, CoolScoop said:

I've been to tropical areas like Panama for work over the years and was perscribed it every time for malaria.  People of all ages take it regularly down there so I never understood how all of a sudden it wasn't safe any more...

Because the orange man said it was good.  

• Like 3