Layoffs in Dearborn

They can't get products out, lots of quality issues, and the company is losing ground. Ford solution? Cut people. Don't improve the situation, give the customers the finger but keep those bonuses up and Wall Street analysts happy

The new leadership, same as the old leadership

8 ball pool

Edited by corihoyt

14 hours ago, corihoyt said:

They can't get products out, lots of quality issues, and the company is losing ground. Ford solution? Cut people. Don't improve the situation, give the customers the finger but keep those bonuses up and Wall Street analysts happy

The new leadership, same as the old leadership

Well as Fuzzy said.."eliminate redundant managers"-good place to start.  In an age of flatter organization charts I would hope by now Ford is well on its way to doing that.  But as an example, when I  looked at the company attendance list that was registered for the last two Work Truck Shows, I could not believe the number of people Ford had registered.  Far in excess of any other company.  My  bet is 20% of those registered were true "truck people" who should have been there.  The balance?  Who knows -