Lincoln Buy Back Navigator

Sorry you are continuing to have issues. The system seems like it is simple to the end user, but in reality it is quite complex. 2 linear actuators, multiple pinch strips, latch assembly, multiple open/close input paths. This is not made easier on the technician or the FSE by Ford's migration to FDRS for diagnostics.

I'm gonna assume TSB 19-2193 has been performed? What "sensor" did they replace? Pinch strips? Drive motor assemblies? Latch? Gotta be honest, it probably IS a software bug so replacing parts to correct a software issue most likely will not help. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, YT90SC said:

Sorry you are continuing to have issues. The system seems like it is simple to the end user, but in reality it is quite complex. 2 linear actuators, multiple pinch strips, latch assembly, multiple open/close input paths. This is not made easier on the technician or the FSE by Ford's migration to FDRS for diagnostics.

I'm gonna assume TSB 19-2193 has been performed? What "sensor" did they replace? Pinch strips? Drive motor assemblies? Latch? Gotta be honest, it probably IS a software bug so replacing parts to correct a software issue most likely will not help. 

Good info. Could the hands free sensor, sorry I don't know the technical terms for it, that you use when you kick under the bumper be causing this issue somehow?

9 hours ago, Black Label said:

Good info. Could the hands free sensor, sorry I don't know the technical terms for it, that you use when you kick under the bumper be causing this issue somehow?

It really shouldn't. With weird gremlins, I've learned to never use the word "can't". 

• Like 2

Issues occur whether or not Fob is in or out .... stand by -- the saga appears to be continuing ...ugh!!!

I don't know which parts by specific type have been changed .... I only recall two sensors, type(s) unknown and  they did try disabling the "glide my foot under the truck function" to see if that helped or resolved -- unfortunately, it made no difference...

Have a great rest of the week!