New 2008 Super Duty Web Site

range

Even with GM having a 10 Horsepower & Torque advantage, what good does it do if your biggest competitor can still out-tow you by nearly 9000 lbs.

I guess that it just goes to show how much better the Super Duty is as a package in whole, rather than just an engine statistic to throw out at everyone.

Even with GM having a 10 Horsepower & Torque advantage, what good does it do if your biggest competitor can still out-tow you by nearly 9000 lbs.

I guess that it just goes to show how much better the Super Duty is as a package in whole, rather than just an engine statistic to throw out at everyone.

AMEN KWMJ-KTP!!!

Now if I can only convince my wife to sell our 2004 F250(Great Truck and Well Built) when this new one is out!

When you consider all the gripes against the PSD/tranny in the past, GMC should really think about why the SD still outsells the DuraMax/Allison by 2-3X to 1 :o ! Thats quite a big lead.

OTOH, we are talking about a company, (GMC ) that thinks aluminum belongs in a truck/SUV engine. :rolleyes:

Until such time as they replace those aluminum heads on the DuraMax and improve the "robustness" ( i.e. ability to tolerate abuse ) of their HPCR system, they might as well learn the following position when a PSD passes... :bowdown: