About Lemon and Ottis

macattak1

Greetings,

You know, I am really not supposed to get such enjoyment out of peoples responses to these two, but some days I am bored or down and I am just out surfing and I visit here and it brings a smile to my face.

On the other side I am amazed that some people with this much time and money fail to deal with an issue as big as this is to them in a more mature and legal manner if that is what it takes.

People that sit in a tree for a year to protest logging.

People that blow up places to protest animal testing.

People that burn SUV's and such to protest gas gusslers.

People that force a spending bill to have millons spent to protect animals in the next natural disaster.

Just time wasted. Immagine all these people and thier time and money fighting real things like Abuse of: Children, Elderly, Drugs, etc.

They could be actually doing something instead of wasted time on a hobby or Idol Worship.

I had the worst experience in buying a car and the service for it. I got so mad and they played such games. But that was when I was 25. Now I am older and more mature. I would have sold it, but I was able to get it resolved after a few months of wasted time, energy, and irritation. It was never perfect, but I learned a lot.

It happened again when I bought an SUV. But I had kids and I was older and more mature so it was less of an impact and I got it resolved after almost a year.

Neither time was I flowing in money. But I learned that my personal time was worth more, that my personal mental health and family was worth more, that I was worth more. So I was able to move on, forget about it and forgive myself and my opponents. That feels good.

I can not immagine fighting a protracted battle as these two are doing. Such a waste of part of ones life when one looks back after a few years. But we all have to learn that on our own I guess.

In the mean time it is as if I have my own daily comics to read. Sometimes funny and some times quite boring. But hey, its just 5 min out of my week. Not hours out of my day.

Peace and Blessings

Greetings,

You know, I am really not supposed to get such enjoyment out of peoples responses to these two, but some days I am bored or down and I am just out surfing and I visit here and it brings a smile to my face.

On the other side I am amazed that some people with this much time and money fail to deal with an issue as big as this is to them in a more mature and legal manner if that is what it takes.

People that sit in a tree for a year to protest logging.

People that blow up places to protest animal testing.

People that burn SUV's and such to protest gas gusslers.

People that force a spending bill to have millons spent to protect animals in the next natural disaster.

Just time wasted. Immagine all these people and thier time and money fighting real things like Abuse of: Children, Elderly, Drugs, etc.

They could be actually doing something instead of wasted time on a hobby or Idol Worship.

I had the worst experience in buying a car and the service for it. I got so mad and they played such games. But that was when I was 25. Now I am older and more mature. I would have sold it, but I was able to get it resolved after a few months of wasted time, energy, and irritation. It was never perfect, but I learned a lot.

It happened again when I bought an SUV. But I had kids and I was older and more mature so it was less of an impact and I got it resolved after almost a year.

Neither time was I flowing in money. But I learned that my personal time was worth more, that my personal mental health and family was worth more, that I was worth more. So I was able to move on, forget about it and forgive myself and my opponents. That feels good.

I can not immagine fighting a protracted battle as these two are doing. Such a waste of part of ones life when one looks back after a few years. But we all have to learn that on our own I guess.

In the mean time it is as if I have my own daily comics to read. Sometimes funny and some times quite boring. But hey, its just 5 min out of my week. Not hours out of my day.

Peace and Blessings

Wow! What a good writer you are! Oh my god! I'll print your post, frame it and hang it on the wall of our office so I can see it all day and see your ego and alter ego oozing out! :finger:

Don't worry. Lemon is an oldman that will be dead inside of 5 years. He will go out with diapers on his ass, strained peas on his chin while wearing hospital PJs.

Let him have fun in his dementia.

Don't worry. Lemon is an oldman that will be dead inside of 5 years. He will go out with diapers on his ass, strained peas on his chin while wearing hospital PJs.

Let him have fun in his dementia.

I am just checkeling at this. In another post you or another painted such hilarious comments as crazy homeles man yelling at the park benches. Not verbatim, but still just slays me!

And they think I worry about spelling or any such thing. Heck, Word and its spell and grammer correction are just a click away. But this is just a useless post on a useless topic.

It sure is good to have something to tickly my humor here and there.

These guys portray themselves as so bored, empty, silly, rediculus, lost, and just plain ignorant. I just wish they had the skill to write like:

http://maddox.xmission.com/ Maddox is rude, but can be preety funn. Don't read him anymore

http://members.iinet.net.au/~bofh/ The BOFH is hilarious. Him and his luggable.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/odds/bofh/

Peace and Blessings

Otis, you are just bitter because you always appear to end up on the wrong end of "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" signs.

It must be a hard, lonely life for you! Good thing you are useful for SOMETHING, which is in fact a cheap laugh for the rest of us. :bandance:

Exactly.

They don't seem to realize that everyone is laughing AT them.

I think they do. But they hold out for the few supporters they have. I think it is an issue of beating a dead horse into the ground and past the water tables. :finger::banghead:

I mean, how long can one believe they are on some moral high ground acting as they are for as long as they have. They are their own worst PR people. If they could post to peoples questions and such in a mature and helpful manner few would even respond and when some did they might even agree. But this way just makes them a poor Saturday Night skit that just wont die because some executive likes seeing himself in a picture on a prop in scenes here and there.

My 5 year old has been taught to speek kinder, more appropriate, and with hardly any immaturity compared to these clowns.

Amazing!

I don't know why all the Blueoval gang is so upset about Lemon and Otis.

Actions speak louder than words and we can all see how Bill Ford has made the company into a major juggernaut. Under Bill Ford there is no stopping this company. Toyota be warned. We should all laugh at these fools for opposing such a major force.

Every forum needs its troll, ours happens to be lemon-scented...

I mean, come on, even the President has a troll to blame problems on (Bin Laden)...

We all need trolls to make ourselves feel better at some point.

Edited by g48150

Although I have had my share of poking fun at these two, I hope that they realize that what they have been doing all these many years, may come back to haunt them. A local man is being sued for similar bash-the-dealer tactics using the internet. He faces a $250k fine and 5 years in jail.

Whether or not these pathetic guys actually were 'done-wrong' at some point in time is irrelevant. To continue for the length of time that they have, I am really surprised that they haven't been taken to task in the courts before.

Maybe they can wise up, grow up and move on. My guess is that one of these days that they both will receive a knock on the door and presented with a serving - and it will be far too late then. They both have built quite a case against themselves and have gone way past what a reasonable person would do (even if any jury member could side with them for an instant).

I would suggest that they shut down their sites, stop being trolls, and get a life - before they totally ruin their lives. Then again, maybe not and we will all hear about them on the news.

PS My guess is that they never once ever considered that some of those "hits" on their sites may be someone from a legal firm recording everything that thay have done (including posts one this and other sites). These are the type of people that will cry and whine that they are being made an example of and are the victims. . . when it does happen (getting served with the 'papers'). Even if the results end up with no hard time, both could easily end up penniless and with absolutely no assets for the rest of their lives. When you really think about it. . . it is really pretty sad.

Edited by RaZor

I think Lemon's site is protected - besides, he resides in Canada where their Constitution is still in-tact.

Bob,

Our Constitution is just fine (except the left's constant attack on the second amendment-if the looney from Fruits n' Nuts land gets to be Speaker-watch out!) and remember Canada didn't have a Bill Of Rights until recently.

I prefer to live in a non-secular nation, thanks!

Respectfully,

M.

P.S. Besides, if Ford Motor actually gave a crap about Mr. Citrus, as I have stated before, they would have swatted him like a bug.

Edited by Tiberius1701

I think Lemon's site is protected - besides, he resides in Canada where their Constitution is still in-tact.

In fact, it's not my site.... ;)

It belongs to a non-profit organisation... They can sue if they want.... ;)

I'm starting to think that they like us.... Because we have balls!