CR "Would You Buy This Car Again" rankings

8 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Yeah, I kept it when I got my Mustang to have the bigger vehicle still, but getting Bronco is a happy middle ground between the two (the current plan is to swap both for Bronco).

Gotta work on some math to figure out the best route to take with the Flex.  I know they're not going to offer much trade in value at the dealer.....Carmax offered $3,500 a couple months ago.  Could try to sell it privately but have to figure out if the extra amounts will make it worth going one of those routes tax wise.

Dealer offered us $4500 trade so I decided to try to sell it privately. Listed for $9k now but we’ll see what happens. Hoping to end up with $7500 ish. 

5 hours ago, bzcat said:

I don't have the survey anymore. They sent me an email and I filled it out online. 

But it's very clear that they were asking me to evaluate my purchase decision on my Audi SQ5 based on the criteria at the time of purchase. All the questions on purchase intent were in the context at the time of original purchase. Given what you know now, would you have made a different decision back then. They were not asking if you will make a different decision now. Very standard methodology on these type of surveys.

It also took a while to fill it out so those Infiniti owners must be really upset at their car ?

Ok, ok I’ll take your word for it.

3 hours ago, fordmantpw said:

Dealer offered us $4500 trade so I decided to try to sell it privately. Listed for $9k now but we’ll see what happens. Hoping to end up with $7500 ish. 

Yours has about 20k fewer miles than mine.  I've been considering privately as well.

Still have to get around that attachment too.  You get attached to it after it's been around for 12+ years now!  It's been a great car, but I unfortunately know the clock is ticking on more expensive repairs even if my heart wants to keep it forever lol.....

Edited by rmc523

15 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Yours has about 20k fewer miles than mine.  I've been considering privately as well.

Still have to get around that attachment too.  You get attached to it after it's been around for 12+ years now!  It's been a great car, but I unfortunately know the clock is ticking on more expensive repairs even if my heart wants to keep it forever lol.....

Yeah it’s taken us a year to get to this point with selling. We get attached easily to our vehicles.