Pics of 07 Expedition Limited

NightHawk150

$47,000 for a Limited model, and they have a cheap ass steel wheel for a spare.

Atta-boy Ford! Damn bean counters. :rolleyes:

Which leads to another question:

How many tire shops out there would even think to include a fullsize spare in a regular tire rotation.

I mean, apart from trucks and fullsize SUVs, aren't the panthers the last vehicles out there that still carry one?

It would have been sharp if they carried that 'gear' design around the guages to the bevels around the vents.

I thought they did.

There was a spy shot circulating a while back, that I think showed that pattern in the rings around the vents.

Don't know why they opted not to, if memory serves, and they were looking at it.

I thought they did.

There was a spy shot circulating a while back, that I think showed that pattern in the rings around the vents.

Don't know why they opted not to, if memory serves, and they were looking at it.

I thought I've seen all the spy photos out there, I never saw one of the Expedition interior.

How many tire shops out there would even think to include a fullsize spare in a regular tire rotation.

I mean, apart from trucks and fullsize SUVs, aren't the panthers the last vehicles out there that still carry one?

My roommate's Camry has a full-size spare.

When he had to replace the tires, he finally realized that no, the dealership (who should know it's there!) weren't rotating the spare in. (Though there was some question about whether they were even rotating the tires at all...)

My roommate's Camry has a full-size spare.

When he had to replace the tires, he finally realized that no, the dealership (who should know it's there!) weren't rotating the spare in. (Though there was some question about whether they were even rotating the tires at all...)

Well, I suppose that's better than getting a flat, and finding out that the dealership has not been rotating the spare, and it's also quite flat.

Which reminds me, it's been a while since I checked the air pressure in the Sable's spare.

where is the spare stored?.. if it us under the truck it doesn't matter what it is made from it will look like crap after a while anyways... I worked at a tire store for 2 years while going through college (the first time) and the spare tire was never thought of when doing a rotation... but then the only vehicles I ever remember seeing with a matching spare tire and wheel were beemers and mercedes... unless of coarse you had a truck with steel wheels already....

If the CV or GM has Traction Control then they have a donut.

Click

Enjoy, btw, is it me or does it look like the engine or shourd or something in the picture looks crooked?

looks like this didnt sell, 900 off sticker , no wonder.

gotta say the expedition looks much better than a navigator now, i like the interior, but, doesnt the exterior design looks explorer like? or is it me ?