KY Truck Plant Operations - Days / Weeks working

Good afternoon, 

hoping to start a thread showing the shifts / days / weeks being worked at the KY truck plant. 

I know a lot of people on here are waiting on their truck to be scheduled, built, released, shipped and this may be very helpful to some(including myself). 

does any one have any knowledge of the plant's shifts / schedule going forward? 

3 hours ago, shererp said:

Good afternoon, 

hoping to start a thread showing the shifts / days / weeks being worked at the KY truck plant. 

I know a lot of people on here are waiting on their truck to be scheduled, built, released, shipped and this may be very helpful to some(including myself). 

does any one have any knowledge of the plant's shifts / schedule going forward? 

I know Kentucky is down this week along with all other Ford Assembly EXCEPT F150 and MAP. Mexican plants closed too. 

Edited by akirby
Political comments removed

3 hours ago, FordBuyer said:

I know Kentucky is down this week along with all other Ford Assembly EXCEPT F150 and MAP. Mexican plants closed too. 

Well darn, my truck was supposed to be have been built last Thursday/Friday and probably now just sitting... 

Edited by akirby
Political comments removed

• 1 month later...

Can someone explain to me when the Kentucky SD plant closes at the end of the year?  I have heard it's 2 or 3 weeks they'll be down for a scheduled break.  And, how that closing impacts completed vehicles potentially awaiting shipment? Not trying to be ignorant, just trying to judge receipt of the truck I am expecting in the next month is all. Thanks.

On 11/1/2021 at 3:15 PM, FordBuyer said:

OAC is not down. We are workin and have been since the end of November. We only worked 6 days in November. Don’t forget us Canadians up here.

• Like 2

Oh, this just keeps getting more and more depressing for me. My last official scheduled date was 12/13, but my truck finally went into In Production on 12/09. I was expecting it would be built by now, but likely not shipped yet.  Now I suspect it's not even begun being built.  All I can do is continue to wait. Thanks, anyway, for the info.