2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

27 minutes ago, Scooter 1918 said:

If they have I missed it too - nuts!!

Yeah emails went out today saw on the Facebook page a bunch of people got picked but my scheduled email was received on a Sunday night lol. So i don’t think any of this is really in a “order”

I too have received an email of truck being built and awaiting shipment.  Now how do I track the truck when it is on a rail car?  I went to dealer yesterday and VVR says it is not on rail car yet.  Isn't there someone on this forum that can check status? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kimrpaige said:

I too have received an email of truck being built and awaiting shipment.  Now how do I track the truck when it is on a rail car?  I went to dealer yesterday and VVR says it is not on rail car yet.  Isn't there someone on this forum that can check status? 

Make sure you have 15 post and go read the rules under Cyberdman on the forum and he can get you your rail car info and everything. But make sure you remember you can only ask him one time a week about your truck. If you ask before your one week then he will either not reply till you bump it after the one week is up or he will tell you to go back and re read the rules. 

34 minutes ago, Scooter 1918 said:

If they have I missed it too - nuts!!

Looks like I missed the scheduling too. Ordered F350 KR November 19th (confirmation email received). This morning I asked my dealer to move me to a priority 2 now that I am over 5 months. Waiting to see if they will do so. I removed the spray in bedliner and rolling cover in February but kept the 5th wheel prep. Keeping the faith but it's getting hard. 

At what age of an order does the priority code improve to a lower number? Does anyone know if thats an automatic thing at lets say 5-6 months etc.?

29 minutes ago, Max4wKR said:

Yeah emails went out today saw on the Facebook page a bunch of people got picked but my scheduled email was received on a Sunday night lol. So i don’t think any of this is really in a “order”

Good to know - at least now I can quit obsessively checking my email till next week…

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Benmgator said:

Looks like I missed the scheduling too. Ordered F350 KR November 19th (confirmation email received). This morning I asked my dealer to move me to a priority 2 now that I am over 5 months. Waiting to see if they will do so. I removed the spray in bedliner and rolling cover in February but kept the 5th wheel prep. Keeping the faith but it's getting hard. 

At what age of an order does the priority code improve to a lower number? Does anyone know if thats an automatic thing at lets say 5-6 months etc.?

Yea, I'd received email confirmation of order on 12/31, so not quite as long ago as yours.  Lariat F-250 7.3, removed known commodity restraints 1/12 (Fifth Wheel/Gooseneck & Bed liner).  It's been crickets since, save the build delay email many have received a month or so ago.  

Not sure about the priority code, I know I'm at 10, and probably will wait a bit longer before trying to get moved up.   I've tried to engage the dealer for the VVR to see how many builds are ahead of me, but everyone I've engaged claims "to not have access to it at this time".  Next step will be a visit to dealer to speak directly to the Sales Manager as has been suggested.  This is a very large dealer in Houston and I suspect my order was placed around the time many SD orders were placed at the EOY, therefore I don't think the priority 10 is helping much.

46 minutes ago, Benmgator said:

It's a manual process to manage priority codes.  Retail codes are 10 to 19 with 19 being the default when the order in entered into the system.  The dealer can change the code at any time as part of managing thier order bank.  The dealer has to ask their Ford rep to set priority code 1 or 2.

4 hours ago, jhbyers3 said:

Anyone been told to remove the spray in bed liner to get their Super Duty built faster?  I ordered 12/21/2021 with not visibility to production start date.  I know many have waited much longer.......

I didn’t order until early March, but my salesman had me delete the spray-in bed liner, wheel well liners, floor liners, and the fifth wheel hitch. He did tell me to keep the 5th wheel prep though. At least all of the deletes are easy after market add-ons.

18 hours ago, paulwb said:

Weird how September order and april order same priority

I was under the impression that priority codes 10-19 were controlled by the dealer and 1-9 were by FMC. I may be mistaken but that was my take on it. My dealer gave me a priority code 10 at time of ordering in early March, but I haven’t even received a confirmation email, but that’s another issue I’m working on.

37 minutes ago, elltee said:

I was under the impression that priority codes 10-19 were controlled by the dealer and 1-9 were by FMC. I may be mistaken but that was my take on it. My dealer gave me a priority code 10 at time of ordering in early March, but I haven’t even received a confirmation email, but that’s another issue I’m working on.

You are correct.

13 hours ago, clark98ut said:

Called Ford on Tuesday and was told I’m now at a priority 2. They also gave me a certificate number that was different than what’s on my original PCO from when I ordered back in December. Any clue what that’s about?

You called Ford directly or do you mean your dealer?  I'd like to verify my priority code as well.

17 minutes ago, rubriv said:

You called Ford directly or do you mean your dealer?  I'd like to verify my priority code as well.

Ford directly.  800-732-1138  You'll need your tracking number.  Some of the reps are really helpful and will look up info for you, others will just tell you to call the dealer.  Hit or miss in my experience.

18 minutes ago, clark98ut said:

Ford directly.  800-732-1138  You'll need your tracking number.  Some of the reps are really helpful and will look up info for you, others will just tell you to call the dealer.  Hit or miss in my experience.

Thanks for that!  I will give them a call.  I'm at about 4 months since my order and don't have a VIN yet.  About a month ago I was told by my dealer that he moved me up to priority 10.  So assuming he's done that I will be requesting he move me to a 1 or 2 soon.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rubriv said:

Thanks for that!  I will give them a call.  I'm at about 4 months since my order and don't have a VIN yet.  About a month ago I was told by my dealer that he moved me up to priority 10.  So assuming he's done that I will be requesting he move me to a 1 or 2 soon.

My order was 12/6, and I was originally at a 15 I believe.  I was told I was moved to a priority 2 on 04/8.  That's right at 4 months.  No idea if that was dealer or Ford triggered.