2023 Nautilus Ordering Date

Last year’s order bank opened 7/30 so I’d say probably August/September but there is no way to know for sure.

I wouldn’t expect any changes other than a couple of new colors and they might do more decontenting.  I recommend trying to find a 22 in stock.  Our Reserve I is perfect.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 5:32 AM, akirby said:

Last year’s order bank opened 7/30 so I’d say probably August/September but there is no way to know for sure.

I wouldn’t expect any changes other than a couple of new colors and they might do more decontenting.  I recommend trying to find a 22 in stock.  Our Reserve I is perfect.

I ordered a Reserve with everything except the 22 way seats in black and monochromatic. They told me possibly 3 months. Dealer wasn't interested in doing a swap because the other dealers demands are too much. Some are asking for 2 vehicles in trade for one and others are asking for MSRP. The sales manager said they can't buy  it at MSRP and then sell it to me on X plan. They'll watch for adding the seats if things should happen to change.