The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

MKX1960

2023 Nautilus Ordering Date

Anyone know when the 23's can be ordered?

37 minutes ago, MKX1960 said:

Anyone know when the 23's can be ordered?

Ford has not yet released the schedule for the 2023MY Nautilus. 

Last year’s order bank opened 7/30 so I’d say probably August/September but there is no way to know for sure.

I wouldn’t expect any changes other than a couple of new colors and they might do more decontenting.  I recommend trying to find a 22 in stock.  Our Reserve I is perfect.

On 5/10/2022 at 5:32 AM, akirby said:

Last year’s order bank opened 7/30 so I’d say probably August/September but there is no way to know for sure.

I wouldn’t expect any changes other than a couple of new colors and they might do more decontenting.  I recommend trying to find a 22 in stock.  Our Reserve I is perfect.

I ordered a Reserve with everything except the 22 way seats in black and monochromatic. They told me possibly 3 months. Dealer wasn't interested in doing a swap because the other dealers demands are too much. Some are asking for 2 vehicles in trade for one and others are asking for MSRP. The sales manager said they can't buy  it at MSRP and then sell it to me on X plan. They'll watch for adding the seats if things should happen to change.