The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

Dlcorbett

Car and Driver Lux FS Comparo

Well, it wasn't last either.

Idk if I agree with the scoring too much on certain aspects, but even then it still wouldn't have won.  It was only one point in second place and I think I know where that one point was made to not have a tie.

Sounds like all 4 are really good vehicles and it comes down to personal preference and/or price.

It looks as though the Escalade came in second or third place everywhere except performance.  Yet performance, even with one of the worst feeling engines in history, took it from 2/3 place to first.  Shows time and time again how the rags are so out of touch with what people want- I want luxury, not canyon carving....

Car and Driver has always leaned towards performance.  Which makes sense given their name.

Seems like a more fair comparo.

Pretty funny all the complaints on this forum about lack of engine cover and more engine noise, and these guys are crying that the Nav engine is LESS noisy than the Cadillac. 

Posted (edited)

Good video overall. 

Also funny that they both prefer the Navigator and tout the $15k lower cost. Then the dad says to people who can afford these that probably doesn't  matter. Then they say the Caddy has higher resale. Well, again, to people who can afford these, who cares? I know I really don't. 

Edited by Black Label
Fat fingers

There aren’t many poor choices in new vehicles.  It really comes down to personal preference (including cost).