Below MSRP Search

bssifter

• ice-capades changed the title to Below MSRP Search

I'm located in northern Ca. but I have gone as far as Iowa in the past to find what I wanted. Can anyone recommend a dealer that's not 3k miles away? My Ram dually was 48k in 2015 and it's still going strong but my 2022 f450 that was repurchased got better mileage and the cab just has better ergonomics. The only thing I missed was a functional exhaust brake.

I just took delivery of a Super Duty I ordered in September from Granger Ford in Granger Iowa. I kept seeing their name on some forums but I was still a skeptic until I reached out and begin the process. Not only did they offer the best price (well below MSRP) but no junk fees or BS. They added something like $200 for two typical fees and that's it. I ended up having the truck shipped to Georgia and still came out much better than any of the BS Slingers in my area. My wife is interested in an Explorer and guess who my one and only call will be . . 

Edited by GAPineyrooter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GAPineyrooter said:

I just took deliver of a Super Duty I ordered in September from Granger Ford in Granger Iowa. I kept seeing their name on some forums but I was still a skeptic until I reached out and begin the process. Not only did they offer the best price (well below MSRP) but no junk fees or BS. They added something like $200 for two typical fees and that's it. I ended up having the truck shipped to Georgia and still came out much better than any of the BS Slingers in my area. My wife is interested in an Explorer and guess who my one and only call will be . . 

450s may be veiwed completely differently, as previously mentioned, allocation is a huge speedbump....regular Superduties not so much, but STILL limited...

18 hours ago, Deanh said:

450s may be veiwed completely differently, as previously mentioned, allocation is a huge speedbump....regular Superduties not so much, but STILL limited...

Don’t doubt that at all. A good friend ordered a F450 in August about 3 weeks before my order was confirmed and he expects to pick it up next week. It was on the same build schedule as my SD for awhile.