2025 Lincoln Nautilus Order Bank Opens

5 minutes ago, RedHoncho01 said:

I received a call from my dealership today.  The order bank for the 2025 Nautilus open on Friday, April 26, 2024.  Production is slated to begin in mid-July.

Great, just about when my '24 actually arrives.  Of course the '25's probably won't hit dealers until December.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2024 at 2:35 PM, Flying68 said:

Great, just about when my '24 actually arrives.  Of course the '25's probably won't hit dealers until December.

I have a '24 on order.  It has been assigned a VIN for almost 2 months but still isn't scheduled for production.  I am going to my dealer today to cancel that order and put one in for the '25.  By the time I receive the '24 the '25 will be quickly following and I would incur a model year depreciation almost immediately.

14 hours ago, RedHoncho01 said:

I have a '24 on order.  It has been assigned a VIN for almost 2 months but still isn't scheduled for production.  I am going to my dealer today to cancel that order and put one in for the '25.  By the time I receive the '24 the '25 will be quickly following and I would incur a model year depreciation almost immediately.

Funny, we are scheduled to week for May 27th, but don't have a vin yet. I need to check back with my dealer to see if there are any updates.

8 hours ago, Flying68 said:

Funny, we are scheduled to week for May 27th, but don't have a vin yet. I need to check back with my dealer to see if there are any updates.

Vehicles produced in North America have VIN numbers assigned at the same time the order is scheduled. The process is different for vehicles produced outside North America. Your Dealer should be able to give you the information you require regarding your Nautilus order. 

Got an update from my dealer yesterday.  We now have a VIN and our production week has moved up to 5/6.  I don't look at this as getting an end of model year vehicle.  It will be December '24 or January '25 before any 2025 Nautiluses show up in dealers. 

1 hour ago, Flying68 said:

Got an update from my dealer yesterday.  We now have a VIN and our production week has moved up to 5/6.  I don't look at this as getting an end of model year vehicle.  It will be December '24 or January '25 before any 2025 Nautiluses show up in dealers. 

Mileage makes more of a difference in resale value than model year anyway.  I looked up two explorers many years ago with identical mileage but different model years and the value was within a couple hundred dollars.

• Like 1