NAV system for Mustang

Drake

jpg2,

I did NOT say YOU were any of thoses things. that was a general comment....I certainly don't know you well enough to be positve you are any of those types....so sorry if you took it personally....

Enjoy your Nav system....but before you bend over for Ford, check out the Pioneer version from the aftermarket, just saw a commercial and it does all kinds of things in addition to Nav...for about $2200

As for your smartass reference to Depends, I don't wear them , at my age I just shit my pants...... :happy feet: (turned 58 yesterday)

Sheesh, had to correct sp and typing errors....I am getting old...

Edited by oldracer

Per Ford's Dealer News Bulletin (November 3, 2006)

The Unscheduled Order Bank for Job #2/Job #3 orders does not open until the 11/9 - 11/15 time frame. Job #2 & Job #3 orders cannot be entered into the Unscheduled Order Bank until the order banks are open.

2007 Models: F-150, Expedition, Explorer, Sport Trac, Fusion, Focus & MUSTANG

oldracer, I do not mind getting old (I will be 60 in March), the alternative to having birthdays is a lot less attractive! Just have to plan ahead a little! Things such as the jumping up and down from the bed of the F-150 don't happen any more, getting under the car for oil changes is now a one trip evolution and the old brake work stool sees a lot more use now! Projects seam to take longer then they used to but I am just happy I have projects!

Don't get your Depends in too much of a twist, maybe for 2008 they'll come up with a gadget to tell you you've had your left blinker on for the last 50 miles.

I believe that has already been done on chrysler products a few years ago. A while back I remember riding in a caravan and heard a dinger when the driver had left a turn signal on while driving down the freeway!!!

• 4 years later...

jpg2,

I did NOT say YOU were any of thoses things. that was a general comment....I certainly don't know you well enough to be positve you are any of those types....so sorry if you took it personally....

Enjoy your Nav system....but before you bend over for Ford, check out the Pioneer version from the aftermarket, just saw a commercial and it does all kinds of things in addition to Nav...for about $2200

As for your smartass reference to Depends, I don't wear them , at my age I just shit my pants...... :happy feet: (turned 58 yesterday)

Sheesh, had to correct sp and typing errors....I am getting old...

Put one of those Pioneers in my 06 GT back in 08 and love it. It has come in handy for quite a few trips and I don't regret what ya'll might call a sissy move at all. Pioneer has a few on their website (http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation) between $999 and $1599 if you still don't want to pay Ford for their very expensive option.