Per Ford Authority, Bronco Heritage is history after  MY 24.  Actually if you don't have an order in the system now, the books are closed.  IMO too bad as I think they do the best job of capturing the original..befitting the Heritage name.  I see a lot of them around here in any case.

1 hour ago, Bob Rosadini said:

Per Ford Authority, Bronco Heritage is history after  MY 24.  Actually if you don't have an order in the system now, the books are closed.  IMO too bad as I think they do the best job of capturing the original..befitting the Heritage name.  I see a lot of them around here in any case.

I'm sure there will be plenty of other limited edition models going forward, similar to Mustang.

4 hours ago, Bob Rosadini said:

I'm prejudiced😎IMG_2042.jpg.01f529005af8d111ae703d4a751bc02d.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Bob Rosadini said:

The Bronco Heritage came in 2 flavors, the regular Heritage and the Heritage Limited. It’s the Heritage Limited that’s being dropped after the 2024 Model Year. The regular Bronco Heritage looks to be continuing on.

16 hours ago, ExplorerDude said:

The Bronco Heritage came in 2 flavors, the regular Heritage and the Heritage Limited. It’s the Heritage Limited that’s being dropped after the 2024 Model Year. The regular Bronco Heritage looks to be continuing on.

correct..just placed one today..red 2 door

• Like 1