Edge vs Murano

kyle

When you look at the chrome in the picture above, you'll see that it has a green 'cast' or 'bias', in CYMK, it's heavy in yellow and blue. Here's an adjust. It's like garlic, a little goes a long way. Compare the chrome.

Edge1.jpg

For the one in eight that don't see it that way, you'll have to trust us, or clip it into a paint prog and eyedropper the values for verification.

A new web-based colour vision test. Try it.

http://www.city.ac.uk/avrc/colourtest.html

Traditional dot-tests. These can be misleading, depending on your monitor/video card.

http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/Ishihara.html

http://colorvisiontesting.com/online%20test.htm

Finally...someone besides myself comparing the Edge to its most obvious competitor! Everyone else compares it to 3-row crossovers for some dumb reason!

For us, it was the Edge or Mazda CX-7. My wife liked the Mazda better. I actually prefer the Edge, but it is her daily driver. If the Murano had been price competitive, she may have preferred it. She has always liked the Murano.

By the way, the CX-7 is really nice.

People who have been in one haven't been impressed by the quality of the interior Vs. competitors.

And yes that includes the horrible looking "real aluminum" style they used.

Stack.jpg

Who cares if its real aluminum if it looks like crap?

If that is the same trim on the Mustang, I'd have to agree with you. If the trim is crap regardless if it is real or not, it is still crap/sub-standard/cheap..pick one. The trim reminds me of my cigerette aluminum wrappers (yes I am a evil person for smoking...get over it) it is thin and flimsy. That trim says fake and even if the dealer tells me it is real, I give them a second "you're joking" look. Some plastics look better then that.

I ranted about the radio in a past topic but at least it is user friendly. I wonder if you keep smaking your hand against the left vent before getting to the volume switch. I am sure that will be replaced within a year or two.

For us, it was the Edge or Mazda CX-7. My wife liked the Mazda better. I actually prefer the Edge, but it is her daily driver. If the Murano had been price competitive, she may have preferred it. She has always liked the Murano.

By the way, the CX-7 is really nice.

I like the cx-7 as well. Priced really well and has alot of style.

Only thing I noticed was the back seat area just felt a little cheap with some of the materials especially the back of the center console. Maybe it was the model I checked out.

btw are you getting any reaction on the road while driving it? hope it does well because it is similar to the edge in styling.