Car and Driver Review of the '08 Super Duty

Anyone know of any aftermarket companies offering replacement headlight buckets that do not look so BAD...?

They don't look that bad (IMO I can go either way, but I really like the way the truck looks), but like the rest of the truck, form follows function, and the way the lights look way they do is to bring them down to the same level as a car and not blind other drivers.

now that is what I am talking about....what a great review....car and driver sure know what they are talking about.....

unless of course it is a Edge, Naviagor, Fusion-then they are just a bunch of useless slimeballs who don't know who the target market is and all they want is a vehicle with a unique radio and a auto stick on the transmission!!!

• 1 month later...

The headlights are too low to be worth suffering to look at. Put them where they belong, above the parking lights !!! Parking lights on top looks gay and whoever thought that redesign was ok should be drop kicked right out the door. That is the worst looking Super Duty ever to be built. And no, I don't want my truck babysitting some small car. Ever hear of day/night mirror? That's a dumb idea to make this redesign on the headlights.