INTERNATIONAL TELLS ALL REPS "GET OUT BY JAN 1st

fishinguy

Hey Whosure thanks,

You are correct when saying "if I was within my rights, he would insure victoty" Thats what it is all about, being within your rights. There are times when I have to be the bearer of bad news and tell the Member that the Company is within there rights. I hate that part of being a Rep. Thats when your not worth a shit to some, and I mean some, not all.

I do support some change In the way we do business, but not at the expense of bastardizing the aggreement that we have here....No way! I can understand why the Membership pushes blame back to us as Reps, and rightfully so. There is to much secretcy among the ones who really know, and it aint me!

I believe we can compete without selling the the farm. We will have to make some adjustments to some Local language, that will give some flexability. However, it isnt a COA!......Our MOA here at AAI, has been in place for years. The rest of the Company has just started to implement the work rules that has been in place here. I am not willing to go backwards!

In closing I would like to say this,

You may not always aggree with me,(and Im assuming with my Ideas)..and thats cool, I can live with that. But ones things for sure, you wont get a line of lies from me....If we are right we are right....If we are wrong, I have a lot of ass kissin to do to get us out of the soup...But Im only going to kiss so much ass for you........In other words, Dont make it a habit for me. I can can only stand so many shit burgers.

Thanks Bro.....

Good post Bro :reading:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a committeeman bail on us the last buy-out. What type of message does this send to our membership. So you get what you deserve you spineless JELLYFISH. Hit the road you sellfish BASTARD !!

Selfish? Hows that ? I chose to take it up the ass for you all, give up my chance to leave, and take the chance on getting screwed..Please explain yourself......If you can. Cause you ain't making no sense to me.

Fair enough? More than likely I've ate quite a few shit sandwiches for bailing you out ..Haven't I?.....

Lets get something straight right now, If you are one of my Regular customers, (you know who you guys are that are coming on here and flaming me,)...I'm talking about the ones who bog me down every single day with your lame ass excuses why you went AWOL the day before and now your in the soup with Labor because you have a record as long as this post will be, well guess what? I am done begging for your incompetence...That's right, you are the Master of your own destiny when It comes to your attendance...I cant control your behavior, and no more shit burgers for me!......Take your spanking from Management that you ask for and get on with your life....You Flammers are taking away from the real issues that is happening on the floor..I have standards issues from the task that the IE's performed during the 120 window, that we are presently fight for , I have Safety issues that we are fighting for now, I have Ergo issues that we are fighting now, The Company has Come at us with Bullshit demands that this Committee is fighting for now for this Membership. There are many serious issues presently at hand during these times that we are addressing.

You call me selfish? a jelly fish? What have you done lately for this Membership or for this Union? Does your phone ring at home with issues from work?........Hmmmmm. bet it don't. You got a real issue, we'll fight it. If Its bullshit, quit being so "SELFISH"...take your medicine. I'm fighting for the real stuff, not your attendance problem......sorry Bro

Love you man.

Edited by fishinguy

Selfish? Hows that ? I chose to take it up the ass for you all, give up my chance to leave, and take the chance on getting screwed..Please explain yourself......If you can. Cause you ain't making no sense to me.

Fair enough? More than likely I've ate quite a few shit sandwiches for bailing you out ..Haven't I?.....

Lets get something straight right now, If you are one of my Regular customers, (you know who you guys are that are coming on here and flaming me,)...I'm talking about the ones who bog me down every single day with your lame ass excuses why you went AWOL the day before and now your in the soup with Labor because you have a record as long as this post will be, well guess what? I am done begging for your incompetence...That's right, you are the Master of your own destiny when It comes to your attendance...I cant control your behavior, and no more shit burgers for me!......Take your spanking from Management that you ask for and get on with your life....You Flammers are taking away from the real issues that is happening on the floor..I have standards issues from the task that the IE's performed during the 120 window, that we are presently fight for , I have Safety issues that we are fighting for now, I have Ergo issues that we are fighting now, The Company has Come at us with Bullshit demands that this Committee is fighting for now for this Membership. There are many serious issues presently at hand during these times that we are addressing.

You call me selfish? a jelly fish? What have you done lately for this Membership or for this Union? Does your phone ring at home with issues from work?........Hmmmmm. bet it don't. You got a real issue, we'll fight it. If Its bullshit, quit being so "SELFISH"...take your medicine. I'm fighting for the real stuff, not your attendance problem......sorry Bro

Love you man.

First of all you should have never signed up for the buyout. Dave D. didn't sign up, "just in case". You contemplating this issue of whether to stay or go is loco. Now your going to stay and fight the good fight. Your in a dream world pal. You will be as affective as you have been and that hasn't been much for ya to brag about. Now the little baby has chosen to stay and take a chance of getting screwed because he had a chance to leave. Now re-elction won't be a given cause you showed your buyout hand, which was weak on your part. Suck it up. The only reason you take it up the ass is because you like it. Always whining!

Edited by hi-lo feva2

Thanks Bro,

I contactacted the Chairman on Friday, and told him that I would not take the Buyout.........I will be hanging around and helping you guys and gals the best I can...........I will not take orders from the International....

Let the chips fall where they may...........Lets get it on!........If Imake the cut cut cool........If I dont , Fuckem!

Well lucky us! Jeff has decided to stay and fight the "good fight". Isn't this just what we need? A self promoting pile of simpering goo! Jeff, i hope that you come back in a few months and read your posts so you can see how pathetic you sound. Cry, cry,cry. The organization that you swore an oath to support, made a decsion that may not fit in your little plans and you come to this fourm and blast them. :finger: This shows a complete lack of committment to the organization that you serve as well a weakness in you character. I think it would be a good idea to take some of the posts on this web site and circulate them in our area. Don't you? I think it would be good for the people that you have called loads, gimps and medical misfits to understand how you feel about them so they can cast an informed ballot next election. Now don't thank me in advance brother Vagina, I will make sure that these posts hit the floor. And, by the way thanks for making it so obvious as to who "fishing guy" really is, going to make it hard to deny that you posted this crap.

"How I long for the old days when a "Rep" like you would be forced off the road and beaten properly!" :slap:

Sanitary Napkin please, cleanup on aisle 3!

Well lucky us! Jeff has decided to stay and fight the "good fight". Isn't this just what we need? A self promoting pile of simpering goo! Jeff, i hope that you come back in a few months and read your posts so you can see how pathetic you sound. Cry, cry,cry. The organization that you swore an oath to support, made a decsion that may not fit in your little plans and you come to this fourm and blast them. :finger: This shows a complete lack of committment to the organization that you serve as well a weakness in you character. I think it would be a good idea to take some of the posts on this web site and circulate them in our area. Don't you? I think it would be good for the people that you have called loads, gimps and medical misfits to understand how you feel about them so they can cast an informed ballot next election. Now don't thank me in advance brother Vagina, I will make sure that these posts hit the floor. And, by the way thanks for making it so obvious as to who "fishing guy" really is, going to make it hard to deny that you posted this crap.

"How I long for the old days when a "Rep" like you would be forced off the road and beaten properly!" :slap:

Reaper, reaper, reaper: How many times has your Rep gotten you out of some bullshit that you caused? The only reason you blast this rep is because he could not get you out of the soup that you put yourself into. Now, let's get something straight...........Rep's don't take an OATH to support an organization (just so you know) they take an OATH to up hold the National and Local Agreements. Rep's don't take an OATH to suppport f****d up individuals such as yourself. That OATH is to defend your contractual rights not your f****d up attendance. Where in the contract does it say that you can have as many days off as you want. Please show me that Article and Section number. Where in the contract does it say that a Rep does not get the same contractual rights as the members he represents. Do you have that? I would like to see it. Why don't you come to the next Union meeting and introduce yourself, take part in and stand tall with the rest of the membership at Local 3000? Instead of slamming the Rep's, step up and do something about whats going on here. Or is all of your postings are pure bullsh*t. I will be waiting for the reaper at the next Local Meeting..............................

First of all you should have never signed up for the buyout. Dave D. didn't sign up, "just in case". You contemplating this issue of whether to stay or go is loco. Now your going to stay and fight the good fight. Your in a dream world pal. You will be as affective as you have been and that hasn't been much for ya to brag about. Now the little baby has chosen to stay and take a chance of getting screwed because he had a chance to leave. Now re-elction won't be a given cause you showed your buyout hand, which was weak on your part. Suck it up. The only reason you take it up the ass is because you like it. Always whining!

What kind of ass hole are you? the HI or the low? This man has and will always fight the fight.

Love you man.

Wow...and to think, you were doing good up until now. Someone gets you a little fired up and bam, here comes the anger. I can only imagine how frustrating it is to have to represent people who want to work the system, but you cannot let it show. Attendance hearings are a part of the job, you gotta suck it up. Don't let any ignorant people get you upset and show that side of you, especially on a public forum like this, it will only come back to haunt you. You unfortunately have a thankless job, and that will never change. You cannot please all the people all the time.

Even defense lawyers who know they are defending a guilty criminal would never let on that they know the truth, they instead work to find a way to have their client get away with it, simply because they are paying him. Well, these folks voted for you, they are your clients.

I have watched Deboot avoid any serious lashing out posts, and he has gotten ragged on, ( I am by no means defending him, his posts irritate me, but I am not one of his members, so I am sure he doesn't care). Some polishing on the edges and you will be fine...(just in time for it to not matter anyway with all that is going on)

Wow...and to think, you were doing good up until now. Someone gets you a little fired up and bam, here comes the anger. I can only imagine how frustrating it is to have to represent people who want to work the system, but you cannot let it show. Attendance hearings are a part of the job, you gotta suck it up. Don't let any ignorant people get you upset and show that side of you, especially on a public forum like this, it will only come back to haunt you. You unfortunately have a thankless job, and that will never change. You cannot please all the people all the time.

Even defense lawyers who know they are defending a guilty criminal would never let on that they know the truth, they instead work to find a way to have their client get away with it, simply because they are paying him. Well, these folks voted for you, they are your clients.

I have watched Deboot avoid any serious lashing out posts, and he has gotten ragged on, ( I am by no means defending him, his posts irritate me, but I am not one of his members, so I am sure he doesn't care). Some polishing on the edges and you will be fine...(just in time for it to not matter anyway with all that is going on)

As long as the DEADBEAT is within his rights, so be it Fish, but do NOT give anyones rights away to save the DEADBEAT, since that has been a problem all along with our union.

Let us hope the UAW has the sense to change the wording, so as not to allow the DEADBEATS to put our reps in untenable positions any longer.

:bowdown:

Reaper, reaper, reaper: How many times has your Rep gotten you out of some bullshit that you caused? The only reason you blast this rep is because he could not get you out of the soup that you put yourself into. Now, let's get something straight...........Rep's don't take an OATH to support an organization (just so you know) they take an OATH to up hold the National and Local Agreements. Rep's don't take an OATH to suppport f****d up individuals such as yourself. That OATH is to defend your contractual rights not your f****d up attendance.

It is obvious that you are not a union rep based on your statement. If you are you have a short memory! Please read the following so you actually know what is expected of a union rep, I believe that all reps have to say "I do" to the following questions;

("Article 39

"Give attention while I read to you the obligation:

"Do you hereby pledge on your honor to perform the duties of your respective offices as required by the Constitution of this Union; to bear true and faithful allegiance to the International Union, UNITED AUTOMOBILE, AEROSPACE AND AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENT WORKERS OF AMERICA (UAW); to the best of your ability and with complete good faith to support, advance and carry out all official policies of the International Union and this Local Union; to deliver all books, papers and other property of the Union that may be in your possession at the end of your term to your successor in office, and at all times conduct yourself as becomes a member of this Union?"

Officers respond, "I do."

The Installing Officer then says:

"Your duties are defined in the laws of the International Union, UNITED AUTOMOBILE, AEROSPACE AND AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENT WORKERS OF AMERICA (UAW) and in your obligation; should any emergency arise not provided for in these, you are expected to act according to the dictates of common sense, guided by an earnest desire to advance the best interest of the International Union and this Local Union. I trust you will all faithfully perform your duties so that you may gain not only the esteem of your brothers and sisters, but what is of even more importance, the approval of your conscience.

"You will now assume your respective stations." )

Well now let's see here. hmmm.

Do you hereby pledge on your honor to perform the duties of your respective offices as required by the Constitution of this Union; to bear true and faithful allegiance to the International Union, UNITED AUTOMOBILE, AEROSPACE AND AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENT WORKERS OF AMERICA (UAW); to the best of your ability and with complete good faith to support, advance and carry out all official policies of the International Union and this Local Union;

Dynex, What do you have to say about this.. Seems to me you thought that union reps were unbridled by any obligation to the union. Wrong! Jeff, by virtue of his actions has embarrassed the UAW and has failed to live up to the first part of the oath he took. Whats that? silence? Ithought so![/b]

Next!

"Your duties are defined in the laws of the International Union, UNITED AUTOMOBILE, AEROSPACE AND AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENT WORKERS OF AMERICA (UAW) and in your obligation; should any emergency arise not provided for in these, you are expected to act according to the dictates of common sense, guided by an earnest desire to advance the best interest of the International Union and this Local Union. I trust you will all faithfully perform your duties so that you may gain not only the esteem of your brothers and sisters, but what is of even more importance, the approval of your conscience.

Once again, you are wrong! Seems to me by the statement above this is saying that in the in the event of an emergency a union rep is to up hold the standard that is set forth in the uaw constituton with an expectation to act on the uaws behalf with dignity. Oh shit! well that didn't happen. Once again we see a failure to up hold an oath that Jeff took. It always cracks me up when people in the union think there the only ones that can read the contracts.

Dynex, you are a very misinformed person so sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up! And next time you come at me , come with more than your dick in you hand and an opinion. Pleezzz!

By the way pussbag, Jeff has represented me because that is his fuckin job just like it is my job to put parts on the car..

"What was that I said? Oh yeah, sit the fuck down?"

P.S. I go to church on sundays so I can't make the union meetings, but thanks anyway. :rant:

I know who they are......sorry I bail them out all the time...Wearing on my patients

Have too admit...........That FELT GOOD!.

Im back now. :happy feet:

:drop: ....................I love this sight.

You never herd me say anything about gimps,or medical mis fits..........Just LOADS!!!

By the the way thats ZONE 2..........

As long as the DEADBEAT is within his rights, so be it Fish, but do NOT give anyones rights away to save the DEADBEAT, since that has been a problem all along with our union.

Let us hope the UAW has the sense to change the wording, so as not to allow the DEADBEATS to put our reps in untenable positions any longer.

Like I said if your right your right......If not , I dont have a magic wand...You can only beg so much.

These guys coming on here flamming me know what Im talking about.......I not backing down from you.

Give me something real, we will get it done........

Sorry to hear your woes me but welcome to our world out here on the floor. Seems like if you were not to be effected by any of this we would not be hearing from you? Typical of our union representation out on the floor...and we are going thru the same situation as you at the present time. I wish I could feel for you but the years I have been given it up the a-s by my union has made me numb to your pain. May I suggest some lube!!! Makes it a little more easy to take when you feel Fords bent way forward part 3...

MTPGUY

:bowdown:

It is obvious that you are not a union rep based on your statement. If you are you have a short memory! Please read the following so you actually know what is expected of a union rep, I believe that all reps have to say "I do" to the following questions;

("Article 39

"Give attention while I read to you the obligation:

"Do you hereby pledge on your honor to perform the duties of your respective offices as required by the Constitution of this Union; to bear true and faithful allegiance to the International Union, UNITED AUTOMOBILE, AEROSPACE AND AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENT WORKERS OF AMERICA (UAW); to the best of your ability and with complete good faith to support, advance and carry out all official policies of the International Union and this Local Union; to deliver all books, papers and other property of the Union that may be in your possession at the end of your term to your successor in office, and at all times conduct yourself as becomes a member of this Union?"

Officers respond, "I do."

The Installing Officer then says:

"You will now assume your respective stations." )

Well now let's see here. hmmm.

Do you hereby pledge on your honor to perform the duties of your respective offices as required by the Constitution of this Union; to bear true and faithful allegiance to the International Union, UNITED AUTOMOBILE, AEROSPACE AND AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENT WORKERS OF AMERICA (UAW); to the best of your ability and with complete good faith to support, advance and carry out all official policies of the International Union and this Local Union;

Dynex, What do you have to say about this.. Seems to me you thought that union reps were unbridled by any obligation to the union. Wrong! Jeff, by virtue of his actions has embarrassed the UAW and has failed to live up to the first part of the oath he took. Whats that? silence? Ithought so![/b]

Next!

Once again, you are wrong! Seems to me by the statement above this is saying that in the in the event of an emergency a union rep is to up hold the standard that is set forth in the uaw constituton with an expectation to act on the uaws behalf with dignity. Oh shit! well that didn't happen. Once again we see a failure to up hold an oath that Jeff took. It always cracks me up when people in the union think there the only ones that can read the contracts.

Dynex, you are a very misinformed person so sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up! And next time you come at me , come with more than your dick in you hand and an opinion. Pleezzz!

By the way pussbag, Jeff has represented me because that is his fuckin job just like it is my job to put parts on the car..

"What was that I said? Oh yeah, sit the fuck down?"

P.S. I go to church on sundays so I can't make the union meetings, but thanks anyway. :rant:

Well?.......Did I help,you or hurt you?

REARER!!!

What is your deal! You bash, you bash,and you bash!! Why all the hate!.......Im not intitiled to try to plan for my future as you?........I dont get you. I dont agree with the secretcy, and the calls that are being made at the top and you bash me for this? Make up your mind ....As far as these post hitten the floor........My people know who I am. This shit wouldnt suprise them. as A matter of fact , Im sure they would say, "Yep thats him" Always been up front with them. Im no politician.thats obvious.....I am who I am ..Thats why I am where I am......You want a politician......vote for for one next time. Perhaps thats whats wrong with the system today, too many politics.....Too many years have gone by watching this organization talkin out of both sides of there mouth.......With me , straight talk, no bedside manner. Sorry if thats not your style....

Not changing for no one.........Like I said, if your right your right!......Its thats simple....It angers me too see some members (and it is very few )too continue to create conditions for the Majority of the Dedicated Members who really care about our future and survival.......

You make mention of "my little plans" ...Well for your information I had no little plans!...Just giving myself some options like the rest of us did..If you cant deal with that too bad for you.......

Your anger is understandable..........You finally have a good Rep you know will deliver....and your pissed because the International almost took him away.....Go ahead now, your turn to FLAME ME!... :D

Wixom,

I fully understand that attendence hearings is my job.......Do it all the time. A situation came up at work with two Members in Regards to attendence. There comes a time when , 1, your trick bag becomes empty with the same guys all the time or 2, You risk you credibility. If you loose your credibility, then you risk being affective when the real issues arise........These two guys took it opon thereselves to Flame me here.

They tried this shit on the floor and guess what........It backfired on them now there pissed...I couldnt get them out of the mud this time. sorry.Was I angry? Hell yes. Angry at the blame pushed back on me for THEIR actions...not mine. Yes they may have voted for me..Maybe not thats not the issue here.

You say :Even defense Lawers who know they are defending the guilty would never let on that they know the truth"...Think about what you are saying here....Isnt this the same philosiphy that the Members are screaming at the UAW to Change?............Hmmmmm. Seen those post here many times.

Its all about accountability...Its time to change the way we do business. Its time to seperate the ones who care about our future and the ones who dont. How can you argue?...If this offends anyone, sorry.

I Represent all with equal application....When an abuser gets hit, one things for sure , Its always clean. No skipping progressive, and Management does try this. However, there comes a time when you must make a decision. Risk your credibility and dishonor the Membership, or be straight forward with the ones who dont care....

I will choose the be honorable and creditable...Maybe I could use a little "Polishing up on my bedside manner though."

Good luck to ya Bro.

Sorry to hear your woes me but welcome to our world out here on the floor. Seems like if you were not to be effected by any of this we would not be hearing from you? Typical of our union representation out on the floor...and we are going thru the same situation as you at the present time. I wish I could feel for you but the years I have been given it up the a-s by my union has made me numb to your pain. May I suggest some lube!!! Makes it a little more easy to take when you feel Fords bent way forward part 3...

MTPGUY

I never left your world Dude.......Im Still one of you takin it up the ass........By the way, thankx for the offer on the lube but I dont need it anymore.........Im so streched out! :hysterical:

Why should you be entitled to a choice everybody else doesn't get?

Thats the way they did it here at AAI Bro............For everyone.

Edited by fishinguy

Correct me if I am wrong, but the U.A.W. represents more than the workers at AAI, right? All employees at the ACH plants were told when our buyouts were to take effect. A lot of people had to change their plans because we could not get other options in the time allotted. Only difference is, they didn't whine about it and start a thread devoted to it.

You are not special. Not because you work at AAI, nor because you are a union official. The date is set, you signed off, get over it.

If you dont like the thread then let it die!..........You should know me by now. No issue will go un answered with me .....The timing may not be to your liking, but I will respond........Not whinning dude just voicing my feelings :stirpot: like you.

Wixom,

I fully understand that attendence hearings is my job.......Do it all the time. A situation came up at work with two Members in Regards to attendence. There comes a time when , 1, your trick bag becomes empty with the same guys all the time or 2, You risk you credibility. If you loose your credibility, then you risk being affective when the real issues arise........These two guys took it opon thereselves to Flame me here.

They tried this shit on the floor and guess what........It backfired on them now there pissed...I couldnt get them out of the mud this time. sorry.Was I angry? Hell yes. Angry at the blame pushed back on me for THEIR actions...not mine. Yes they may have voted for me..Maybe not thats not the issue here.

You say :Even defense Lawers who know they are defending the guilty would never let on that they know the truth"...Think about what you are saying here....Isnt this the same philosiphy that the Members are screaming at the UAW to Change?............Hmmmmm. Seen those post here many times.

Its all about accountability...Its time to change the way we do business. Its time to seperate the ones who care about our future and the ones who dont. How can you argue?...If this offends anyone, sorry.

I Represent all with equal application....When an abuser gets hit, one things for sure , Its always clean. No skipping progressive, and Management does try this. However, there comes a time when you must make a decision. Risk your credibility and dishonor the Membership, or be straight forward with the ones who dont care....

I will choose the be honorable and creditable...Maybe I could use a little "Polishing up on my bedside manner though."

Good luck to ya Bro.

I never left your world Dude.......Im Still one of you takin it up the ass........By the way, thankx for the offer on the lube but I dont need it anymore.........Im so streched out! :hysterical:

Thats the way they did it here at AAI Bro............For everyone.

Edited by Sailinshoes

Do you have anyone at your plant that old with that much time? Do you have any? I think they have the right to work as long as they can or want to. Until there is a " thirty and out rule " or something similiar, that is the way it will continue to be. I am all for the young ( in age and time ) at a plant, but you cannot make these people retire until the language is changed. I think they earned the right to retire when they want to.

Put them back on the assembly line instead of a clean-up job that they are probably pathetic at, and maybe they will retire sooner. If you can hardly walk, bend over, or stoop down, how in the hell can you be efficient or proficient at cleaning anything? Rights my ass. If you can do the job well, fine, but if you can't and you have over thirty years, move on. :doh::stirpot::stirpot: :happy feet: