Titanic = Ford Motor Co?

TheLemon

Sure, reminded me of the Greek tragedy of Oedipus.

It reminded me of the Lemon shaped piece of crap that was in the toilet earlier today. Do us all a favor, take a buyout and work for some foreign company with your intelligence it may actually help ford out. :hysterical:

Edited by MUD99

It reminded me of the Lemon shaped piece of crap that was in the toilet earlier today.
If your crap is lemon shaped, I would get that checked, sounds like you need fiber.

Do us all a favor, take a buyout and work for some foreign company with your intelligence it may actually help ford out.
If that's directed at me, I like my job, no buyouts for me.

If that's directed at Lemon, he doesn't work for Ford. He's too old and couldn't pass the medical.

That's the funniest one yet......but you still suck

:lol:

Where was the famous arms outstretched, "flying" scene on the bow? I think an addition/update is called for!

Like this:

titanic.jpg

Also...where was the embedded Celine Dion "Titanic" .wav file?

Other than that..... BRAVO! BRAVO!

B)

-Ovaltine

Edited by Ovaltine

Where was the famous arms outstretched, "flying" scene on the bow? I think an addition/update is called for!

Like this:

4A.jpg

Also...where was the embedded Celine Dion "Titanic" .wav file?

Other than that..... BRAVO! BRAVO!

B)

-Ovaltine

I hope you like the scene on the bow....

in for the embedded Celine Dion "titanic" .wav file..... I would say: To be a pain in the ass is fine but to be a pain in the ears is an another thing.... ;)

Waiting for your suggestions! ;) Thank you for your comments!

Got to hand it to you, Lemon, you definately know how to bring out the laughs even in the most trying and difficult times for us at Ford. I haven't stopped laughing as I post this...................... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Like we always said: We have nothing against the guy who puts part A into part B....

We just hate the top management's crew and the Ford family! Nothing against you people. You're just following orders from the top of the pyramid...

Anyway! Our goal was to put a smile in your face and hopefully this gets to the top...

I wish Billy and Mark could see this "titanic parody" and talk about it..... and learn how they are perceived by some of the people...

By the way for the ones asking for the lions......

It's coming soon... ;)

Please help me understand!

You (Lemon) have a desire for a great American company to fail, and the same desire for a Japanese company to succeed?

As an American, this is mind boggling to me. You have a desire for a company to fail – A company who for over 100 years has employed hundreds of thousands of people (directly and indirectly), paid fair wages, paid for medical benefits and college educations, contributed millions and millions of dollars in federal, state and local taxes to pay for vital infrastructure, defense, education, police and fire protection. A company that was absolutely vital to the defense of this nation in two World Wars. All this history and contribution, and you actually want them to fail? That is absurd and insulting.

How does one actually get to the point where they want to see us (as a nation) fail? Do you not understand that we are all economically connected?

My (American based) company (not Ford) pays medical bills and benefits for my family and I am appreciative of that. They also pay huge amounts of taxes and most importantly; contribute to other industries by being profitable and healthy, which we are. Over time, the company I work for has made mistakes and had its share of struggles. We are all working hard to keep on course. Foreign companies are here to make profits, and much of that goes back home across the big ponds (sorry Bec). Sure, many of them are well run, and they employ people, but none have the historical track record of the great American companies. We, as Americans owe our home teams some respect and gratitude for getting us where we are today.

Although none are perfect and all make mistakes, I want ALL American companies to thrive and be profitable! It is simply in our best interest as a sovereign nation. I want GM and Ford to be the greatest Auto companies on earth. I want Boeing to beat the pants off of Airbus! I want American software and telecom companies to be the world’s leaders! I want America to be a great industrial manufacturing powerhouse and show the world we can do it, pay fair wages and not destroy the environment (unlike China). If American companies are successful, we will all benefit. And lastly if not most important – we need American companies to be healthy as a vital key in our national defense. I don’t want to rely on the same guys selling military vehicles to our enemies (Toyota) to supply our troops in time of war. And don’t think it can’t happen.

It would be helpful to me if you would please explain why you want your neighbor(s) to fail, thus bringing us all down?

You (Lemon) have a desire for a great American company to fail, and the same desire for a Japanese company to succeed?

As an American, this is mind boggling to me. You have a desire for a company to fail – A company who for over 100 years has employed hundreds of thousands of people (directly and indirectly), paid fair wages, paid for medical benefits and college educations, contributed millions and millions of dollars in federal, state and local taxes to pay for vital infrastructure, defense, education, police and fire protection. A company that was absolutely vital to the defense of this nation in two World Wars. All this history and contribution, and you actually want them to fail? That is absurd and insulting.

How does one actually get to the point where they want to see us (as a nation) fail? Do you not understand that we are all economically connected?

My (American based) company (not Ford) pays medical bills and benefits for my family and I am appreciative of that. They also pay huge amounts of taxes and most importantly; contribute to other industries by being profitable and healthy, which we are. Over time, the company I work for has made mistakes and had its share of struggles. We are all working hard to keep on course. Foreign companies are here to make profits, and much of that goes back home across the big ponds (sorry Bec). Sure, many of them are well run, and they employ people, but none have the historical track record of the great American companies. We, as Americans owe our home teams some respect and gratitude for getting us where we are today.

Although none are perfect and all make mistakes, I want ALL American companies to thrive and be profitable! It is simply in our best interest as a sovereign nation. I want GM and Ford to be the greatest Auto companies on earth. I want Boeing to beat the pants off of Airbus! I want American software and telecom companies to be the world’s leaders! I want America to be a great industrial manufacturing powerhouse and show the world we can do it, pay fair wages and not destroy the environment (unlike China). If American companies are successful, we will all benefit. And lastly if not most important – we need American companies to be healthy as a vital key in our national defense. I don’t want to rely on the same guys selling military vehicles to our enemies (Toyota) to supply our troops in time of war. And don’t think it can’t happen.

It would be helpful to me if you would please explain why you want your neighbor(s) to fail, thus bringing us all down?

Hi Kevin.

If I may speak for Lemon and myself, I do not think that he or any of us want the company to fail. I love Ford Motor Company, but despise their management. However, the goons that have run this place in the ground for so long open themeselves up for criticism. Bill Ford Jr. has about zero credibility with customers, employees, and suppliers. Mark Fields has not proven himself in a role larger than division manager (Mazda), yet he is acting like he is the save-all for Ford Motor Company when in essence, he has accomplished nothing- lower market share, record losses etc.

Like Lemon, I feel Ford is being lead down the wrong path due to its management. But like you, I would love to see Toyota, Honda, and Nissan fail instead of Ford, GM and Chrysler. But Ford and its management are playing into the Jap Three's hands by giving them market share, and surrendering key major segments of the market.

Best of luck to you and all of us

When I read your post I felt like asking you something:

What do you think of this:

Ford Says It's Patriotic to Buy A Mustang, but the Toyota Sienna Is Made In Indiana With More U.S. Parts....

I, myself used to be a loyal Ford customers going back to the model T..... (Yes! I am old but who cares! Ford got plenty of my money since I started to drive)...

I supported them but they have screwed me too many times and this is UNACCEPTABLE.

Tell me: Have you ever got screwed by the Ford Motor Company? If yes, are you always coming back for more??? Honestly.....

I have a 10 year old Ford and a 9 year old Ford - both are very good vehicles. Certainly got my money's worth and still going strong.

Hope you don't wish failure to the rest of us trying to make a living...even though we are not perfect.

I feel like I owe the home team some respect, for helping get us to where we are today. There are relavent lines in my post - like national defense and inter-related industries that are critical.

All I ever hear is that foreign companies are assembling cars here for this market. That does not mean they have been contributing for 100+ years.

Edited by Kev-Mo