Bush regime knocked Ford down

Tariq Hassan

do you consider me and my family 'working class'? because even with that...i pay more taxes and make LESS money today then i did seven years ago!

all i got was a rebate check and HE SAID he was going to lower taxes....i make alot less in the last two years then i made in 00 and 01 , yet i owe the same if not more....go figure...

If you do your own taxes I would hire somebody. If you did hire somebody I would fire them.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i do it thru turbotax. nothing wrong with the calculations.

we still ought to IMPEACH the murderer BUSH(and LIAR)

i use turbotax too. and i think you are either full of shit, or making some mistakes. since 1998 my wife and i have always made between $71,000 and $75,000 combined. and the tax cuts save my family at least a few thousand dollars annually. i still pay way too much in taxes, but its a start.

i use turbotax too. and i think you are either full of shit, or making some mistakes. since 1998 my wife and i have always made between $71,000 and $75,000 combined. and the tax cuts save my family at least a few thousand dollars annually. i still pay way too much in taxes, but its a start.

nope, i'm not going to post all the numbers...because i think it is a private thing...but in 2000 i was at almost 99k$ and now i am alot less...like 50-60k$

and have several kids....still pay the same if not more.......

go figure

and another thing, everything the dems want to do in congress....i am all for....

hope it all happens...

screw bush!

I thought all Neocons where pro buisness screw the worker? So how come Ford sucks? P.S. Even though Bushy sais he's for a strong dollar his policies have supported a weak dollar which makes imports (not just cars) more expensive and theoretically would spur jobs in country to produce said products.

China has been keeping their currency pegged to the dollar. They, along with Japan, own most of this county considering the amount of debt they have purchased from our government. But this could be changing in the near future.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/conrad052105.html

nope, i'm not going to post all the numbers...because i think it is a private thing...but in 2000 i was at almost 99k$ and now i am alot less...like 50-60k$

go figure

40 to 50% decrease and your paying the same or more???????????????????????? GO FIGURE out what YOU are doing wrong!

go figure

The only explanation I can come up with is, you are an idiot.

Enlighten us on everything they are trying to do. Do you even know?

this is the plan...and i agree with all of it ..

do you even know how to read ?

6-Point Plan for 2006 1

Honest Leadership & Open Government

We will end the Republican culture of corruption and restore a government as good as the people it serves, starting with real ethics reform.

1Real Security

We will protect Americans at home and lead the world by telling the truth to our troops, our citizens and our allies. We believe in a strong national defense that is both tough and smart, recognizing that homeland security begins with hometown security.

1Energy Independence

We will create a cleaner, greener and stronger America by reducing our dependence on foreign oil, eliminating billions in subsidies for oil and gas companies and use the savings to provide consumer relief and develop energy alternatives, and investing in energy independent technology.

1Economic Prosperity & Educational Excellence

We will create jobs that stay in America and restore opportunity for all Americans, starting with raising the minimum wage, expanding Pell grants and making college tuition tax deductible. We also believe in budget discipline that reduces our deficit.

1A Healthcare System that Works for Everyone

We will join 36 other industrialized nations in making sure everyone has access to affordable health care, starting by fixing the prescription drug program and investing in stem cell and other medical research.

1Retirement Security

We will ensure that a retirement with dignity is the right and expectation of every single American, starting with pension reform, expanding saving incentives and preventing the privatization of social security.

this is the plan...and i agree with all of it ..

do you even know how to read ?

6-Point Plan for 2006 1

Honest Leadership & Open Government

We will end the Republican culture of corruption and restore a government as good as the people it serves, starting with real ethics reform.

1Real Security

We will protect Americans at home and lead the world by telling the truth to our troops, our citizens and our allies. We believe in a strong national defense that is both tough and smart, recognizing that homeland security begins with hometown security.

1Energy Independence

We will create a cleaner, greener and stronger America by reducing our dependence on foreign oil, eliminating billions in subsidies for oil and gas companies and use the savings to provide consumer relief and develop energy alternatives, and investing in energy independent technology.

1Economic Prosperity & Educational Excellence

We will create jobs that stay in America and restore opportunity for all Americans, starting with raising the minimum wage, expanding Pell grants and making college tuition tax deductible. We also believe in budget discipline that reduces our deficit.

1A Healthcare System that Works for Everyone

We will join 36 other industrialized nations in making sure everyone has access to affordable health care, starting by fixing the prescription drug program and investing in stem cell and other medical research.

1Retirement Security

We will ensure that a retirement with dignity is the right and expectation of every single American, starting with pension reform, expanding saving incentives and preventing the privatization of social security.

you missed 2.....world peace and a cure for cancer.....you are the biggest WHR I've ever seen!

I must admit I have a hard time taking a Sithmaster seriously.

Really I don't know what a Sithmaster is but I believe it is from a show directed at children. Star Wars?

This is really not something you should base your life beliefs on.

wow , i dont think i can take a BLUECON seriously!

what the FUCK is bluecon ? wasn't that for KIDS, and BY kids ?

did i say i was basing my life beliefs on star wars ? what the FUCK ?

I must admit I have a hard time taking a Sithmaster seriously.

Really I don't know what a Sithmaster is but I believe it is from a show directed at children. Star Wars?

This is really not something you should base your life beliefs on.

I agree with you, how can a mature adult (?) sit and watch such unbelieveable garbage? Obviously from his post you can tell that he's more than a casual viewer. How many other posters do you see her with all that BS in their post? The sad part of this is that he probably believes the shit. A real WHR.