Bush regime knocked Ford down

Tariq Hassan

FMC has gone from 26% market share to roughly 15% market share since G.Bush was put in the White House by the Electoral College in 2000 and 2004 with many UAW members giving him their popular vote!Gas has gon fro $1 a gallon to $3 and currently to $2.35 a gallon while gas companies post the highest ever profits with the military-industrial complex getting its wishes awnsered with ever higher profits also while workers(aka Americans)are seeing less and less.How can FMC continue to sell vehicles(Labor is 5% of the sticker price)?Bush represents a class of people that make up less than 5% of the American people but is popular with mostly white southerners(20% of US population)because 50% of eligible voters did'nt vote.Bush has not been kind to Ford,our employer!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FMC has gone from 26% market share to roughly 15% market share since G.Bush was put in the White House by the Electoral College in 2000 and 2004 with many UAW members giving him their popular vote!Gas has gon fro $1 a gallon to $3 and currently to $2.35 a gallon while gas companies post the highest ever profits with the military-industrial complex getting its wishes awnsered with ever higher profits also while workers(aka Americans)are seeing less and less.How can FMC continue to sell vehicles(Labor is 5% of the sticker price)?Bush represents a class of people that make up less than 5% of the American people but is popular with mostly white southerners(20% of US population)because 50% of eligible voters did'nt vote.Bush has not been kind to Ford,our employer!

another little known fact:.....the Bush family was responsible for bringing kryptonite from the planet krypton that eventually took Superman's super powers away, causing his show to get canceled, which in turn caused him to become depressed and then leading to his suicide....so the Bushs' are responsible for the death of Superman....do you have any extra crack???

another little known fact:.....the Bush family was responsible for bringing kryptonite from the planet krypton that eventually took Superman's super powers away, causing his show to get canceled, which in turn caused him to become depressed and then leading to his suicide....so the Bushs' are responsible for the death of Superman....do you have any extra crack???

The UAW has been subverted by this pro-Bush mentality.Snide comments will not distort the facts.I don't know of any other time that FMC has lost such market share except that which occured under Bush.Apolitical workers mean that the UAW will surely dissappear from the scene.Face it-this is one of the most anti-worker regimes we have ever had.

the dallas cowboys have had less success under the bush administration, than they did under clinton. i blame bush....face it, americans are buying more cars than ever..they just don't want the crap that ford is selling.

We got overtime and profit-sharing under Bill Clinton.What did we get under Bush?

Nice! :stats: :lol:

I though once he lost his super powers and became depressed he changed his name to Al Gore who in the end invented the internet ???

We got overtime and profit-sharing under Bill Clinton.What did we get under Bush?

It has nothing to do with either of them! Under Clinton it was an SUV market, Ford had the best SUV's. Now it's a car market and Ford is lagging behind.

Was it Clinton who designed the best trucks and SUV's???????

Is it Bush's poor designing of cars the reason people don't want to buy Ford cars??????????????

why are people blaming bush for fords failure to keep up with foreign cometitors?, fords problem is NOT bush, it was their sit back and business as usual approach to design and innovation that has knocked ford down, not bush.

this is what their local tells them! if the UAW tells them, then it's got to be true! these people are kool aide drinkers.

Nice! :stats: :lol:

I though once he lost his super powers and became depressed he changed his name to Al Gore who in the end invented the internet ???

NO, the only thing that gore did that was anything near dangerous or risky was when he was clinton's lookout while he was getting his knob polished by the intern in the oval office. this morning I was listening to some of the comments that people were making about former President Ford and the camera was showing clinton and it made me wonder what people would say at his funeral...maybe monica will speak or some of those other women that he abused> I've heard that she's going to donate the dress with the STAIN on it to his presidental library....what a legacy!

hysterical: :hysterical: These post are to funny. Bush is a do nothing president. a dirty low life who did not even fight, and he is sending the working poor kids to war. what a piece. Also anyone who can read knows that the other countries do magic with their money and help their companies kick the US butts. Just look at the steel industry. Why bomb pearl harbor when all you have to do is buy off a Christian republican president. Oh and I am a Christian and ashamed of Bush. Lets get out of the bush and into the light. Time and history will show how bad his presidency was. And to all you fools who love him why aren't you over their fighting the war. Hippocrates :hysterical::hysterical:

Intelligence has also been lost by no doubt, the Bush administration. Americans all over this great land have suffered worse spelling under the bush administration as well. Under the Clinton presidency Most Americans could spell, punctuate, and use proper grammar. Its awful how bad this has gotten. Poor little Tariq was once a bright and shining example of intelligence. I submit the following quote as proof that Americans are actually losing I.Q.

hysterical: :hysterical: These post are to funny. Bush is a do nothing president. a dirty low life who did not even fight, and he is sending the working poor kids to war. what a piece. Also anyone who can read knows that the other countries do magic with their money and help their companies kick the US butts. Just look at the steel industry. Why bomb pearl harbor when all you have to do is buy off a Christian republican president. Oh and I am a Christian and ashamed of Bush. Lets get out of the bush and into the light. Time and history will show how bad his presidency was. And to all you fools who love him why aren't you over their fighting the war. Hippocrates :hysterical::hysterical:

Right, the other countries have it right. Like China, that lock up thier people in dorms for 6 days, force them to work, eat and sleep on the job site, let them go home for a day, and pay them wages that are pretty dispicable. Lets face it, it is turning into a global economy, where if a business owner wants to turn a profit and keep his share holders happy, he has to go over seas and buy parts from 3rd world countries where parts are either made by the people I spoke of above, or worse, children! This keeps stock prices, in your own 401k funds, on the incline, and it puts hard working americans out of jobs. This is not W's fault. This is everybody's fault who thougt NAFTA was a great idea, for all the people who stood by and watched the big 3 build cars in Mexico, for the big 3 itself who pushed peope to buy Japanesse cars in the 70's while they were building nothing but crap! And anybody who thinks that one man can single handedly lower the gas prices in a market where greed world demand dictates what we pay for oil products is pretty much smoking a big fat one. Get real, greed is why we are in the shape we are in. And FMC did fall asleep at the wheel, never investing in the future and being stuck behind the eight ball when the tides turned on the SUV market. Lots of people to blame, not just one man.

The UAW has been subverted by this pro-Bush mentality.Snide comments will not distort the facts.I don't know of any other time that FMC has lost such market share except that which occured under Bush.Apolitical workers mean that the UAW will surely dissappear from the scene.Face it-this is one of the most anti-worker regimes we have ever had.

This is definately true.

This is definately true.

that may be true, but is it REALLY bush's fault? or like i said it's fords own fault? like mentioned before, people are not buying less cars.. they just arent buying ours.. is that some sort of evil bush plan to get rid of ford? i as well as ford itself probably blames ford for its short comings, not the man in the presidency, did he design cars that people dont want? did move our jobs to mexico? did he sit back and watch the other automakers become more innovative with their companies? NO. ford did this to themselves.

Bush Bush Bush wah wah wah.................................The man is too stupid to cause all these problems alone! But he is an easy scapegoat! After all he voted in NAFTA all on his own during Clinton's term!

Bush Bush Bush wah wah wah.................................The man is too stupid to cause all these problems alone! But he is an easy scapegoat! After all he voted in NAFTA all on his own during Clinton's term!

All along, the real surprise for me is not how ignorant/stupid Bush is, but how ignorant/stupid his supporters are. The man is an imbecile, an embarrassment to us all. I hope I am not being harsh, ah not really, who gives a frak. Really, what has the shrub done for this country or us? Get a life moron. Sure Clinton passed NAFTA, but free and fair trade is good for all of us. The problem is that the legislation was flawed in environmental and labor issues and Republicans gained control in the Legislature, so there was no changing or amending the pact; although subsequent trade deals addressed those issues.

Clinton also had in place monies for dislocated workers due to the agreement, however, I believe those protections were later removed. Anyways, if something is bad, why not just fix it? Sure, Clinton signed the Republican initiative into law, but shortly after NAFTA took effect, the economy was booming. Anyone could have made money, especially in I.T. or many other such fields. Things have changed, Bush is in office and he and his minions like the exportation of our jobs - they think it is good for the country.

It is all them damn white people. They act like they wrote the constitution and almost single handidly built the country and then welcomed in all the minorities. Take the vote away from them white people. Or let us live under Sharia law.

Edited by Bluecon