Bush regime knocked Ford down

Tariq Hassan

It is all them damn white people. They act like they wrote the constitution and almost single handidly built the country and then welcomed in all the minorities. Take the vote away from them white people. Or let us live under Sharia law.

My mother died in 1982. Since then, the UAW has shrunk considerably............damn her anyway, lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

When Clinton was in office, we shrunk faster. That's a democrat????????? By the logic employed here, he was all bad too.

I lost my job, then won the lottery. Damn good thing I lost my job, don't ya think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such silly conclusions from certainly high school graduates. (you are, aren't you? If not, that explains everything!)

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mother died in 1982. Since then, the UAW has shrunk considerably............damn her anyway, lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

When Clinton was in office, we shrunk faster. That's a democrat????????? By the logic employed here, he was all bad too.

I lost my job, then won the lottery. Damn good thing I lost my job, don't ya think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such silly conclusions from certainly high school graduates. (you are, aren't you? If not, that explains everything!)

How silly can a person be. Please for your own benefit do not let anyone know at your plant who you are. Even though they will guess by how dumb you are. Period. Just go to all the Govt. web sites and see how the republican party voted. do not listen to the union or the christians or anyone else. You will see a direct attact against. (the working class.) Its as plain as the nose on your face. If you can see the end of your nose. I am sick and tired of all the lies the republican party puts out, about christan moral values then they attack the very core of our life style. The rich who earn it I say right on. The rich who stole it should be locked up, and that includes ol Mr. Bush and the rest of his trolling thieves. Dont take my word check it out for your self. Oh you talk about High School grads. I doubt by your post you ever went to school. :hysterical::hysterical:

ROTFLMAO

The failure of Ford has nothing to do with terrible managment and a damaging and antiquated UAW.

Bush did it. Is he also responsible for the success of Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Hyundai in the USA. They have all added new plants. Some companies/cultures are successful and some are failing. Why?

I suggest looking in a mirror and you wont see George Bush.

ROTFLMAO

The failure of Ford has nothing to do with terrible managment and a damaging and antiquated UAW.

Bush did it. Is he also responsible for the success of Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Hyundai in the USA. They have all added new plants. Some companies/cultures are successful and some are failing. Why?

I suggest looking in a mirror and you wont see George Bush.

AND what has bush done right ?

topic says 'bush regime knocked ford down' not 'what has bush done for you'. so who actually believes that bush is what knocked ford down and not ford itself?

okay two can play this game...topic he started said ' bush does not owe you a living'

i never said he did.

STILL have not answered the question!

does it matter what the fucking topic is ?

name something positive bush has done ?

I thought all Neocons where pro buisness screw the worker? So how come Ford sucks? P.S. Even though Bushy sais he's for a strong dollar his policies have supported a weak dollar which makes imports (not just cars) more expensive and theoretically would spur jobs in country to produce said products.

I thought all Neocons where pro buisness screw the worker? So how come Ford sucks? P.S. Even though Bushy sais he's for a strong dollar his policies have supported a weak dollar which makes imports (not just cars) more expensive and theoretically would spur jobs in country to produce said products.

Hey 270, you still work at ford? over half of us on this thread did'nt have a choice. you go get another job paying 35.00 an hour.

i never said he did..

still you didn't answer the question....

? :banghead:

Not much but he cut my taxes, I'll take every penny I can because it's mine.

Now answer my question. What has he done to contribute to Ford's downfall???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Not much but he cut my taxes, I'll take every penny I can because it's mine.

Now answer my question. What has he done to contribute to Ford's downfall???????????????????????????????????????????????????

you have been led to believe your getting more taxes back...too bad gas prices went up more then you get back in taxes....looks like your pretty penny tax rebate check is already spent.....HA...you know know who owns alot of oil stock...LOL

first bush has led us to more FAIR trade CRAP...CENTRAL AMERICA RING A BELL ?

he has done more harm then good..

BUT hey he gave you a 600$ rebate check 7 years ago...hope you saved it.....

when you working at BK , maybe you'll get another tax break!

All along, the real surprise for me is not how ignorant/stupid Bush is, but how ignorant/stupid his supporters are. The man is an imbecile, an embarrassment to us all. I hope I am not being harsh, ah not really, who gives a frak. Really, what has the shrub done for this country or us? Get a life moron. Sure Clinton passed NAFTA, but free and fair trade is good for all of us. The problem is that the legislation was flawed in environmental and labor issues and Republicans gained control in the Legislature, so there was no changing or amending the pact; although subsequent trade deals addressed those issues.

Clinton also had in place monies for dislocated workers due to the agreement, however, I believe those protections were later removed. Anyways, if something is bad, why not just fix it? Sure, Clinton signed the Republican initiative into law, but shortly after NAFTA took effect, the economy was booming. Anyone could have made money, especially in I.T. or many other such fields. Things have changed, Bush is in office and he and his minions like the exportation of our jobs - they think it is good for the country.

My point was I am sick of people blaming Bush for every problem this country and it's people are facing. I think he is an idiot but I also know that DC is run by Corporations and Foreign Interests due to 99% of all our politicians being cheap whores, that includes Clinton!

My point was I am sick of people blaming Bush for every problem this country and it's people are facing. I think he is an idiot but I also know that DC is run by Corporations and Foreign Interests due to 99% of all our politicians being cheap whores, that includes Clinton!

Very true.

Again for president you have to choose one. It is a little ironic that people feel Bush is dumb and he had the higher GPA in college vs Kerry. I think piloting a jet is a little more difficult than driving a boat but thats old stuff. When you say dumb I think Carter every time yet he was very intelligent book wise. The rank and file in the senate and congress do the most damage on a daily basis. Until you get the entire group on the same wavelength as the common man nothing will change or it will get worse for "us" and better for "them". Put them on the same retirement,health care and work schedule as most normal people are. Some of these career politicians miss hundreds of votes and that is their job. Like missing work you miss votes you should be canned for not doing your job. Perot was the correct one on NAFTA.

Edited by cal50

Ross Perot predicted all this shit, damn I miss that little Tolkien character!

Yes he did!!! Remember the statement about the giant sucking sound. Both partys lambasted him mercilessly, and convinced most he was in error.

So much for the genius of the leaders of the repubs and dems. That one fateful election above all others, may be the one everyone looks back at and wonders if Perot hadn't gotten a little goofy about his daughter; what mighta been if his words were forced down the other partys throats, and they woulda had to make concessions to his ideas instead of ridicule him to remove him from viability in the race.

No matter how much you might dislike successful business people; they know!!!!!! Which is exactly why Washington keeps them away, and fills its halls with lawyers!!!!!

you have been led to believe your getting more taxes back...too bad gas prices went up more then you get back in taxes....looks like your pretty penny tax rebate check is already spent.....HA...you know know who owns alot of oil stock...LOL

lets be serious here. the tax cut for working people, like most of us, was FAR more than $600 7 years ago. his tax cuts save my family almost $2,200 every year. and blaming bush for rising oil prices is almost as ridiculous as blaming him for fords failure to produce vehicles that people wish to buy.

lets be serious here. the tax cut for working people, like most of us, was FAR more than $600 7 years ago. his tax cuts save my family almost $2,200 every year. and blaming bush for rising oil prices is almost as ridiculous as blaming him for fords failure to produce vehicles that people wish to buy.

The war in Iraq is at least partially to blame for the increased price of oil. This is the fault of Bush - directly. I remember before the war some pundits were saying that if Bush did this right and Iraq went well the effect of Iraq's increased output to the world oil market would be like a 3 billion dollar tax break to the U.S. economy. Pity it didn't work out that way...

Also I'm growing tired of people saying Ford doesn't produce cars people want to buy. People were more than willing to buy our vehicles before gas went to $3. I would also wager that if gas were to return to a price below $2 (not likely, I know) Ford would return to profitability much faster.

2000: my tax bill at 59,000 = 4599.00

2005: my tax bill at 59,000 = 2389.00

I don't know what you have been lead to believe, It's right in front of your face!

Are you scared of free trade??????????? Design better cars that people want and we would not have to worry about any of this. Enough of your crap. Do some research and learn a few things, quit listening to the side your on.

Also I'm growing tired of people saying Ford doesn't produce cars people want to buy. People were more than willing to buy our vehicles before gas went to $3. I would also wager that if gas were to return to a price below $2 (not likely, I know) Ford would return to profitability much faster.

you contradicted yourself and made my point, people ARE still buying as many cars as ever just NOT ford, why? you just mentioned one of the reasons.. ford doesnt have the line up of fuel efficient vehicles that are appealing. ford was making a killing when gas was cheaper with its suv's and trucks, now people want smaller vehicles and ford doesnt offer what others are offering, thats one reason toyota is kicking ass. ford banked on the future of suv's and trucks being their bread and butter, then gas went up and people dont want them as much.

do you consider me and my family 'working class'? because even with that...i pay more taxes and make LESS money today then i did seven years ago!

all i got was a rebate check and HE SAID he was going to lower taxes....i make alot less in the last two years then i made in 00 and 01 , yet i owe the same if not more....go figure...

2000: my tax bill at 59,000 = 4599.00

2005: my tax bill at 59,000 = 2389.00

I don't know what you have been lead to believe, It's right in front of your face!

Are you scared of free trade??????????? Design better cars that people want and we would not have to worry about any of this. Enough of your crap. Do some research and learn a few things, quit listening to the side your on.

free trade or FAIR trade ? i am not scared of it...just dont like free trade, it is a LIE, now you want to talk fair trade, then we can.