Single Status Update
Can you give me details on the 2021 mach 1 handling package? Some speculate it will cost 2 to 3 thousand more to add it to my build. What exactly am I getting for going with it? Appreciate the information.
- Show previous comments 3 more
Handling Package Coming Soon
The Mustang Mach 1 Handling Package features track-ready components and tuning to elevate both
agility and appearance. This package's availability is Spring 2021.
Included in Handling Package:
• 19 " x 10.5" (front) and19" x 11" (rear) Dark Tarnish-painted aluminum wheels
• Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 summer-compound tires from Shelby GT350R
• Adjustable top strut mounts
• Rear wing/spoiler with Gurney flap
• Performance front aero splitter
• Revised chassis tuning
The Handling Package was in Ford's preview information but is not included in the 2021 Mustang Order Guide for the Mach 1, not even as a "Late Availability" option which is how it would normally be handled.
In addition, orders with the Handling Package won't get scheduled until it becomes available. It's also very likely to be treated as a "Controlled Commodity" and only available to a limited number of Dealers.