NY Autoshow Debut Debate

ds91776

Its now time to predict what Ford will show at the last major Autoshow until next season begins at the LA Show in Nov.

We have long heard that some kind of Boss/Mach 1/Bullit Mustang will be unveiled at NY, this makes sense to me too.

I also suspect that we might see a pre-production concept version of one of the US bound B-cars as part of an announcement of when and where these models will be built and when the will arrive on our shores.

Based upon statements released when the Taurus X was unvield it is also possible that we might see the Fairlane debuted there or a thinly disguised concept version of it.

What do you guys think? Am I totally off base here?

New York auto Show April 6th - 15th.

Hmmm . . "R" . . .Cobra "R", GT500"R"?! :shift: :burnout: IF something like this shows up in New York any chance it would carry the name of its last three predecessors?! My guess is not . . . ol'Shelby probably wouldn't allow for that. Couldn't have the GT500 and a Cobra R . . .

Now . . wonder what it could have under the hood?! IF, IF, IF . . . .

That intake on the Rolex DP and "Man-Racer" is gorgeous . . . . and I think there should be some dry-sump AL 5.4 blocks sitting around somewhere.

Edited by IMSA-XJR9