My Bronco

ok this is just a first draft, its based off a 2008 F-250, i know that i am not done with it, i personally think that the back side window is too big and a little too square, please let me in on what you think and what i can do to make it better

bronco2qi3.jpg

thank you for looking,

rich

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Nice idea, but MS Paint just doesn't cut it.

Version 2.0:

post-26803-1182969909_thumb.jpg

That looks great! Can you do one that looks like a cross of your chop and a Honda Element? In other words, add the SuperCab rear doors to it? A SuperDuty Bronco with an easily accesible back seat would be awesome!!!

That looks great! Can you do one that looks like a cross of your chop and a Honda Element? In other words, add the SuperCab rear doors to it? A SuperDuty Bronco with an easily accesible back seat would be awesome!!!

Thanks! Glad you like it.

I think what you're looking for is more of an FJ Cruiser adaptation. Rear "suicide" doors that blend their fixed windows into the b-pillar. I don't think it's very aesthetically pleasing, but did occur to me as something this vehicle would have to have to ever go from the "wouldn't it be cool" phase to any hope of production.

Honestly, if the Bronco ever re-emerged it would likely take on the look of the original "tub" Bronco that looked like a Scout.

I'll try to work something up with the rear side access doors.

EDIT: Here's the "Bronco Cruiser" version you asked for:

post-26803-1182979407_thumb.jpg

Edited by Meelaan

I think what you're looking for is more of an FJ Cruiser adaptation. Rear "suicide" doors that blend their fixed windows into the b-pillar. I don't think it's very aesthetically pleasing, but did occur to me as something this vehicle would have to have to ever go from the "wouldn't it be cool" phase to any hope of production.

Honestly, if the Bronco ever re-emerged it would likely take on the look of the original "tub" Bronco that looked like a Scout.

Cool Concept. Are the rear doors rear hinged?

now its looking less like a Bronco and more like the Explorer Sport

good chop though

but....

if you can put that slanted thing onto this one i think it might look better, but the double cab suicide door thing doesn't belong on a Bronco

bronco4yc1.jpg

sorry i did mess up on the back a little, oh and keep the wheel on the back, Broncos need that

Hi everyone new to the site, Meelan has it right, For Trucks traditionally did share characteristics In short a New Bronco woudl look like a bigger Explorer, I like the rendering lloks like it owudl look in a brochure!

now its looking less like a Bronco and more like the Explorer Sport

good chop though

but....

if you can put that slanted thing onto this one i think it might look better, but the double cab suicide door thing doesn't belong on a Bronco

bronco4yc1.jpg

sorry i did mess up on the back a little, oh and keep the wheel on the back, Broncos need that

• 2 weeks later...