Tundra Crash Pics

8A4RE

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pictures are not ment to be funny. I don't know the faith of the driver of that wrecked Tundra, the point of this thread is to show how the Tundra folds up like a tin can in the smallest of collisions. I feel much safer driving my Fords.

I understand that these aren't meant to be funny, I apologize for my stupid joke.

My guess would be no. Hopefully it was empty. I can't remember seeing anything that bad that wasn't hit by a Train or a Semi.

That's what I guessed hit it (or my other option, sorry, I did it again).

Honestly though, I'm not sure how even a Ford truck would stand up to something of the likes, if that's what happened.

Like somebody here said though, sometimes people survive major accidents that there's no way the person should still be alive, while at the same time, people can die from small accidents that should've only caused injuries. You never know what'll happen. I know I lost a friend when he ran into a parked semi (it was rainy and nighttime, a truck was broken down on the divider between an exit ramp/highway, and from what I understand didn't have it's hazards on, the truck driver was attempting to reroute traffic away from the truck, my friend swerved to avoid him, and plowed into the truck, which he didn't see)

sorry for that sad story.

• 4 weeks later...