Well, it was fun while it lasted.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Armada, that pic is in kind of poor taste...

Can you substitute this one, or another that doesn't humiliate the disabled?

e-thug.jpg

Just curious - where is the line actually drawn? This one humiliates balding men with tatoos ... or maybe they like that (I'm not one of them ..)

Edited by SVT_MAN

Says the guy who doesn't take the internet seriously and who thinks he's not equally as easy to parody. ;)

Uh, to do that, you'd have to use logic.

Dear God...in his long reply, he avoided every point I made!

Astounding. Just plain astounding.

Yes, indeed.

A furtive mind with adroit use of pejorative and negative connotation.

It's the kind of intellect that thinks up the smear-type political advertising we see.

A moderator baiting members after telling me to get on my knees and thank him for letting me post. Ahhhh, I love the smell of blatant hypocrisy in the evening.

1) I haven't banned pcsario, and I haven't deleted his posts. Make yourself a sufficiently annoying pest on this board, and instead of being banned, you too will likely end up a subject for public sport.

2) As far as hypocrisy goes, well, you might have a bit of leverage there, but I wouldn't push it too far. See, I consider myself a supporter of pcsario. I consider myself to be a pcsario enthusiast. I just call things like I see them.

Frankly, this guy baits other members of the board incessantly, and if I got a little dirty baiting him in response, well, you'll just have to excuse me while I go clean up.

It would be nice if I could do this job with out getting my hands dirty, but it's not possible. There are some people who manage to coast along just outside the lines, and this is how they are dealt with here.

If you don't like it, you can go somewhere else.

Edited by RichardJensen

• 2 weeks later...