2009 Mark LT???

rmc523

Granted, they never set the sales charts on fire, but the luxury pickup truck market is semi-limited to begin with, and it compared very well with the Escalade EXT in sales. At best, this represents a move toward becoming a more differentiated, true luxury brand. Since the market is so small, a true Escalade-style differentiation would not be cost-effective when compared to resulting sales and profits.

You must not recall the Blackwood...

The Blackwood did not sell because it was too much show truck and not enough truck. The bed was nice looking but a virtually useless showpiece. The Mark LT is doing fine in terms of sales, it just doesn't fit Lincoln's new image.

You must not recall the Blackwood...

I do and I liked it a lot. I would have bought one if it would of been a little more truck and little less Town Car. The fact that it had a 32V V8 was very appealing to me. I even contemplated buying one and taking the "trunk" off and replace it with a SuperCrew bed.

Edited by NLPRacing