Sales?

gt5001

Just thought you folks would like to know that my wife has 1800 miles on her Milan. It's the premier edition with the 3.0L DOHC V6, with all the bells and whistles and it has been flawless. This is really a nice car. It may be assembled in Mexico, but it's still American. I work on cars and trucks. My primary work is forklift repair and anything else that moves. The Asian vehicles have gone downhill in the past 5-6 years in my experiance.

My wife also just got a Milan V-6 Premier she has a little over 1000 miles on it and we love it... Fit and finish is almost perfect, love the water fall grill and the way the head lights bend into the fenders and front facsia ... Interior is beautiful and very confortable even for me a 6'2 280 lb man... In fact this is the first car I have owned that the drivers seat goes to far back for my confort. Rear seat confort is also exceptal More drink holders than you can count.... Nice little hid way compartments in dash center counsel and ceiling.

Trunk is huge for the size of car with nice releases located in truck to fold down rear seats. Up grade wheel package match the nice performance inhanced appearance that are supported by the dual chrome rolled tip exhaust tips.

Classy Performance image is backed up by that Qual Cam 4 valve V6 with the 6 speed auto.... This car can get out of the way... I personally like the exhaust it is very quite until you stomp the go peddle.. Our car is raddle free and very solid feeling with very smart road manners...

Gas use has been good, average has been about 24 MPG in town and Highway with going close to the 29 on the high way and little lower in city than the EPA advertised 21-29... Tank is large so when filling up cost more.

2 things I don't like about the car;

The third brake light is like pimple in the middle of beautiful womans forehead, thats all you see when looking out of the rear veiw mirror, cars that are behind you can actually hid in behind it. That light should be mounted like the 99 04 Mustang tail lights on the truck lid using the same led lighting on the other tail lights on vehicle.

Built in Mexico... I read up on the car on the net before buying but didn't even realize it was built down there..... Almost all the car magazines like it lot and car Driver TV did an test for it and liked it alot...

Even with those issues we do like it and plan on keeping it a long time... It fits in with the need for classy but afordable car that doesn't appear cheap. Grand kids will fit niclly in it with pently of room for luggage and stuff!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm buying my Mother In law a Milan in a week or so. A Premier I 4 model with automatic. It's a nice car. Just perfect for her.

She will be getting rid of a 99 Camry.

My mother in law got her 06 Milan this AM. 3.0 Premier model. It seems fine. We were going to just pay for it, but the lease on X plan minus rebate was just too good to pass up. I'll invest the $15,000 difference, and she most likely will come out way ahead VS just paying for it. It's a very nice car for the money.

• 2 weeks later...

Brought Home Our V6 Fusion SEL just after Christmas. After 4 months of ownership and 8,000 miles We are very pleased with it. Love the 6 speed automatic, it shifts smooth as butter. On our trip to Daytona The Fusion averaged 29.3 MPG on the way down and 28.5 MPG back home with an average speed of 70mph to and 68mph back home. I think that's impressive. Overall thoughts on the Fusion, it's a lot of car for the money and Extremely comfortable on long trips and around town. The Quality is There.

2192255_15.jpg

My wife and I are debating between a Fusion, an Escape, or a Freestyle to replace her old Suburban. She used ot work within walking distance of home, so the monster was used occasionally only. Now, she works across town...and $200/mo. in gas has been a noticeable expense.

The Fusion's interior layout agreed with her, and it may be what comes home.

My wife and I are debating between a Fusion, an Escape, or a Freestyle to replace her old Suburban. She used ot work within walking distance of home, so the monster was used occasionally only. Now, she works across town...and $200/mo. in gas has been a noticeable expense.

The Fusion's interior layout agreed with her, and it may be what comes home.

How about a Milan??? :D