On This Day

BlackHorse, Thank you for posting this I'm glad someone took the time to do it. Don't listen to what some of these dudes have to say, if they don't want to see it, then they don't have to and they don't have to read it either. They can run if they want, but it's reality. But yes indeed, today we pay our respects to all of those that lost their lives on that day. May we NEVER FORGET how America pulled together and showed the world how strong we can be. May God Always Bless America.

They don't bother me Explorer. I just didn't want to derail the thread into some argument about what everyone thinks is an appropriate picture. So long as the spirit of the thread is kept on track. Does anyone look at the picture that is up there now and not also think of those that died? But if you actually picture one of the people that died that is somehow different? It doesn't matter. The point is to respect and remember them and if this picture makes that easier for them then so be it. So long as they take that moment to remember and pay their respects to these innocent victims. That is all that I care about.

Edited by BlackHorse

wow this is exactly why most of us are stupid...."oh that image is of poor taste", well get the fuck over it cause guess what?....it fuckin happened and all the people trying to forget about it want to live in their perfect little fuckin world....well guess what......the world hates you and me and most people that are American...why cause we think we live in a perfect little world and that thinking will be the end of this country

but unfortunately after each September the 11th, most people will forget about it until the next September the 11th when someone has to remind them.....and that is SAD!!!!

I hope you have fuckin nice day!!!

Edited by Ford-150

wow this is exactly why most of us are stupid...."oh that image is of poor taste", well get the fuck over it cause guess what?....it fuckin happened and all the people trying to forget about it want to live in their perfect little fuckin world....well guess what......the world hates you and me and most people that are American...why cause we think we live in a perfect little world and that thinking will be the end of this country

but unfortunately after each September the 11th, most people will forget about it until the next September the 11th when someone has to remind them.....and that is SAD!!!!

You who do not seem to understand that some of us can remember what happened and stay viligent without having to resorting to displaying this kind of inapporiate image every time the 911 anniversery comes around. I love this country and will protect it as necessary. I just don't need people like you who resort to "play gound" language to remind me....

Since I travel out of the country often, I also know that most of the world does not hate us as a nation. There are very dangerous parts of the world that do, but ther are in the minority. I think you have been listening to a little too much political retoric...

I don't need a see a woman being raped to know how vicious, brutal, and hateful it is.

It is as fresh as that day for me. My neighbors died. Many in my town died. So please don't tell me that somehow I will forget because I don't want to be desensitized by brutal images over and over again until it becomes a joke.

sry about that post before.....................had two work two shifts by myself and get yelled at by some new hotshot

but........its true people forget

i try not to

i won't talk about anything on this board except if it is about ford....sorry

Edited by Ford-150