State Fair of Texas starts 09/28/07

NLPRacing

BOLD MOVES.....(next year)....Only at your local Ford dealer.

It's always next year.

well - they will have 2 new trucks next year .. it would be dumb to make an SE of the current F150 jut to have an all new base truck sitting next to it ... it just did not do well with timing. My suspicion is that the SVT truck will be the new small/midsize truck and not F150 with the Twin Force V6 under the hood.

Igor

well - they will have 2 new trucks next year .. it would be dumb to make an SE of the current F150 jut to have an all new base truck sitting next to it ... it just did not do well with timing. My suspicion is that the SVT truck will be the new small/midsize truck and not F150 with the Twin Force V6 under the hood.

Igor

So...it won't be the Sport Trac...and it won't be the F-150....so we'll see the new SVT trucklet sometime around....2038?

Ford must be pretty dumb then, as you say. Didn't they release a couple of Special Edition trucks for the '08 model year? :headscratch:

The Foose (as stated before), the Harley has the option of a S/C. I think there is still rousch versions and then there is the STX special edition (the only STX with the 5.4), the STX wheels and stripes package and the Lariat limited in 4X2 or AWD (one is a run of 500 the other 7000) The Harley and limited both come with plates on the HVAC/radio stack that state what number of the build they are.