Ford's plan for approval

CSMJ

A little something for all plants staying open

MTP gets 2nd shift and F150

KC looses F150 gets next gen. Ranger F100

Chicago gets next gen. Explorer

Louisville becomes KTP's supplier park for suppliers( UAW suppliers)

Focus plant gets new Ford Probe with Hybrid engine

Wixom opens and gets Mustang/Interceptor

Avon gets Ford Transit and the 124

DTP keeps 3 shifts

KTP keeps the superduty and gets new SUV

Lima gets 3rd shift for 3.5 and 4.4L diesel +hybrid V6

Cleve. plant 1 gets 3.5L rear wheel and 3 shifts eventually and new I4 production

Cleve plant 2 gets Diesel blocks replacing Navistar 2010

CCP gets Diesel blocks and stays open but may be sold

Romeo gets 6.2L V8

Sharonsville gets V8 diesel transmission 2010

Livonia gets 4.4L trans

Ford will demand cuts and if rejected they will pull it.

I believe Bill Ford really wants to make his company work in the USA. That's why he made that public statement a few days ago he does not want the public to believe all of the negative press about his company. Of course I could be wrong.

Flash back 2005 the healthcare deal said Ford will spend $850 mills in the USA on the development of new engine technology and build it in the USA within 5 years. Go back and read it for yourself. The new engine will be diesel's both V6 and V8 and a Hybrid Diesel V6.

Just 2 years ago Ford's pension was underfunded by $11 billion, the most of any company, now today it's only $550 mills underfunded. Meaning they put over $10 billion in it the last 2 years.

It's all about accounting numbers they will make the same $10 billion the next couple years and it will be all profit because they only pay into pensions every 4-5 years.

I believe Bill Ford really wants to make his company work in the USA. That's why he made that public statement a few days ago he does not want the public to believe all of the negative press about his company. Of course I could be wrong.

Flash back 2005 the healthcare deal said Ford will spend $850 mills in the USA on the development of new engine technology and build it in the USA within 5 years. Go back and read it for yourself. The new engine will be diesel's both V6 and V8 and a Hybrid Diesel V6.

Would love to read it... whare did you find this at?

Here'd be one way to get a chance at approval.....Get rid of those damned Retired management personel that they are pay full retiement plus anywhere from $35 to I've heard $60+ dollars per hour pay. Between that and quit asking us for a pay cut saying they are losing money when they are continually paying those retirees that kind of money.

Louisville as a supplier park. . .what about the workers? how would that benefit LAP?

never happen, IMO. plenty of land at KTP to put a supplier park there if needed. i enjoy reading these rumors, and am glad people share their opinions. but folks need to understand that its just another of a thousand shithouse rumors.

DTP keeps 3 shifts

Cleve. plant 1 gets 3.5L rear wheel and 3 shifts eventually and new I4 production

Romeo gets 6.2L V8

Livonia gets 4.4L trans

Correction on part of of F100 next genration Ranger. Ranger will go to the Twincities Assembly Plant, I said again, it's will NOT be build in KC!!!!!! now, you know the rest of the story.

DTP keeps 3 shifts

Romeo gets 6.2L V8

Livonia gets 4.4L trans

small correction:

OHAP closes...Ford is fed up with the uaw in Ohio

MTP closes large SUV goes to KTP...lots of room!

Ranger to LAP

DTP keeps 3 shifts

Romeo gets 6.2L V8

Livonia gets 4.4L trans

You must have one of those CRYSTAL balls, eh!!!!!

DTP keeps 3 shifts

Romeo gets 6.2L V8

Livonia gets 4.4L trans

Fell off your rocking chair today didn't you

DTP keeps 3 shifts

Romeo gets 6.2L V8

Livonia gets 4.4L trans

CSMJ, do you work at MTP? Just thought I would ask because you think that they will stay open every prediction you make. I'm not saying they will close but I'm not positive they will stay open either. It has been stated all along that there will be two more assebmly plants closed. Do you mind letting us know what two they will be? Obviosly you are in the know. I'm not trying to rag on you here but if you are gonig to put a bunch of BS on these boards at least state in the post that it is your opinion that these things are going to take place. The other topic that is not listed in your statement is the new low cost plant that Ford is scheduled to build in NA. Where is that going to be placed? That is if you know. Even if you don't I would like to hear your opinion so we can once again say "Nice guess but sorry, wrong again". Good luck to all regardless of the accuracy of CSMJ.

CSMJ, do you work at MTP? Just thought I would ask because you think that they will stay open every prediction you make. I'm not saying they will close but I'm not positive they will stay open either. It has been stated all along that there will be two more assebmly plants closed. Do you mind letting us know what two they will be? Obviosly you are in the know. I'm not trying to rag on you here but if you are gonig to put a bunch of BS on these boards at least state in the post that it is your opinion that these things are going to take place. The other topic that is not listed in your statement is the new low cost plant that Ford is scheduled to build in NA. Where is that going to be placed? That is if you know. Even if you don't I would like to hear your opinion so we can once again say "Nice guess but sorry, wrong again". Good luck to all regardless of the accuracy of CSMJ.

if you think he's in the know, you don't read these boards much. he's in the know about as much as you or i.

The low cost plant has been cancelled; if Ford does a low-cost plant, it will be at one of their present or idled facities.

Edited by Footballfan

...The new engine will be diesel's both V6 and V8 and a Hybrid Diesel V6.

I spoke with someone close to diesel engine engineering a little over a month ago.

At that time there were no plans for a diesel V6 (or I4 or I5 for that matter) in NA !

As a matter of fact, my contact said that engine engineering management was betting on DI and turbos (TwinForce).

I spoke with someone close to diesel engine engineering a little over a month ago.

At that time there were no plans for a diesel V6 (or I4 or I5 for that matter) in NA !

As a matter of fact, my contact said that engine engineering management was betting on DI and turbos (TwinForce).

You didn't see that car Ford had at the auto show in 05 did you?? A V6 hybrid Diesel that gets 65 MPG It looked like a Probe and the concept was called Ford F something?? The Flex I think it was.

Low cost plant is Wixom. Major outsourcing and maybe alot of low cost new hirers.

post-16171-1123693558_thumb.jpg

post-16171-1123693579_thumb.jpg