ENTRY LEVEL IS NOT TWO TIER!!!!

level

If this agreement is suppose to bring jobs back to the plant, then it should be written in black and white. I would not sign a contract to purchase a car with an open option regarding my interest rate. What makes the international think that the rank and file is going tp agree on this contract. To much is being spoken, but if it is not in writting they can kiss my ass.. :banghead:

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your my number 1 post guy, you guys are all friends and are chanting the same SOS mantra. Funny I don't continually keep mentioning SOS you three are. Do you guys golf together? The people on this forum are not stupid, it's a community. And just because you preempted my attack on your new account doesn't change the fact that you are here wit an agenda! Captain, Level and kckid are buddies!

We all have a foursome with your wife.....I never been to the SOS site until you posted it in your thread. I had to download some adobe BS to access it before work last night! It is a community? All 4 of you are a community. 4 people talking to their selves is a community? You are a community in your own mind.....Furious, you are from Sandusky, Pioneer and Dark are either from Monroe and or Saline. I have been on this site many times but I have never posted before, just used it for laughs. :stirpot:

Your my number 1 post guy, you guys are all friends and are chanting the same SOS mantra. Funny I don't continually keep mentioning SOS you three are. Do you guys golf together? The people on this forum are not stupid, it's a community. And just because you preempted my attack on your new account doesn't change the fact that you are here wit an agenda! Captain, Level and kckid are buddies!

Wow, you figured me out oh wise one...... I would like to congratulate you on your fine assumptions.....I guess you have figured out a way to insert a second teir on forums New vs SOS. My agenda is my right unless some "commy" like you gets his way. Nice censorship.... Captain and Level when is the tee time, I'll bring the bat for this joker.

We all have a foursome with your wife.....I never been to the SOS site until you posted it in your thread. I had to download some adobe BS to access it before work last night! It is a community? All 4 of you are a community. 4 people talking to their selves is a community? You are a community in your own mind.....Furious, you are from Sandusky, Pioneer and Dark are either from Monroe and or Saline. I have been on this site many times but I have never posted before, just used it for laughs. :stirpot:

Oh, I don't have to worry about you with my wife, she prefers MEN!

are you trying comedy?

sos site is cool, at least they tell you the TRUTH!

and futureoftheunion.com is another incredible site.

I never said lump sum was a raise. They get the lump sum, and they get incremental raises. Read the contract pages 111 and 112.

Go back and read where I quoted you in post #68. You said: "They get raises capped at 3.75% - never get a negative result, and they get lump sum raises each year." You did say that a lump sum is a raise.

Edited by Trimdingman

If this agreement is suppose to bring jobs back to the plant, then it should be written in black and white. I would not sign a contract to purchase a car with an open option regarding my interest rate. What makes the international think that the rank and file is going tp agree on this contract. To much is being spoken, but if it is not in writting they can kiss my ass.. :banghead:

I could not agree more!!! Have you read the agreement at GM or Chrysler? I took the time to read most of it, not just the highlights or news. You should take the time read the agreements, make an informed decision.

so your salary ?

What the hell kind of logic is that?

If you don't agree with a radical minority group you are not union?

Get a life. They make a few good points, but it is all ruined by the bad ones.

Bill Parker offers no suggestions. He was the head of the negotiations for 4 months, and then he came out and said vote no.

That means he sucks, since he was the one who headed the agreement in the first place. What the fuck was he doing for four months?

And where are his suggestions on what could be done different or better?

NO SUGGESTIONS, ONLY CRITICISM.

HE DID IT FOR ONE REASON- HE KNEW IT WAS THE BEST HE COULD DO, BUT THAT HE WOULD NEVER GET RE-ELECTED IN HIS PLANT, SO HE DID THE MINORITY REPORT TO PROTECT HIS OWN ASS.

SELF SERVING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not agree more!!! Have you read the agreement at GM or Chrysler? I took the time to read most of it, not just the highlights or news. You should take the time read the agreements, make an informed decision.

exactly, that is all the soldiers of solidarity ask you, or anyone, to make.

Most of us have read it and created treads to debate it's provisions, we are all well inform as to what it consists of! Maybe I had you pegged wrong but it is still early to make that judgment!

Edited by Furious1Auto

exactly, that is all the soldiers of solidarity ask you, or anyone, to make.

ONCE AGAIN FOR GOOD MEASURE

Bill Parker offers no suggestions. He was the head of the negotiations for 4 months, and then he came out and said vote no.

That means he sucks, since he was the one who headed the agreement in the first place. What the fuck was he doing for four months?

HE DID IT FOR ONE REASON- HE KNEW IT WAS THE BEST HE COULD DO, BUT THAT HE WOULD NEVER GET RE-ELECTED IN HIS PLANT, SO HE DID THE MINORITY REPORT TO PROTECT HIS OWN ASS.

Most senior workers will be gone with buy-outs. Retirees will be few and far between for the foreseeable future. If you are on a non-core job, and there are 200 people on non-core jobs with higher seniority than you, how long is it going to take you to get to full pay? Ten years? Twenty years? Never?

what? he is not suppose to come up with a plan, that is why you have gettlefinger and co. he is just president of his local. what the hell do you want him to do ?

also it appears not so minority, as almost half of the Chrysler workers voted no.

so, because parker didn't do someone else's job he is a pos ? you get a life, go figure, he was doing his job.

VOTE NO until you KNOW!

go to this site, do a little reading, and make up your own mind, i have.

UNION BETRAYS IT'S OWN

ONCE AGAIN FOR GOOD MEASURE

this is what people say of 'parker'

People who know Parker describe him much as many people describe UAW President Ron Gettelfinger: hard-working, totally committed and media shy

parker is good leader

say what you want but i dont believe you

what? he is not suppose to come up with a plan, that is why you have gettlefinger and co. he is just president of his local. what the hell do you want him to do ?

also it appears not so minority, as almost half of the Chrysler workers voted no.

so, because parker didn't do someone else's job he is a pos ? you get a life, go figure, he was doing his job.

VOTE NO until you KNOW!

YOU IDIOT,

GETTLEFINGER DOESN'T SIT IN FRONT OF THE COMPANY EVERY DAY AND RUN THE SUB-COMMITTEES, THE CHAIRMAN RUNS THE SHOW.

HE RAN IT DAY AFTER DAY, WHILE GETTLEFINGER WAS COORDINATING BETWEEN FORD, GM AND CHRYSLER, JUST LIKE THE OTHER NEGOTIATING CHAIRMAN WERE DOING.

HE TOOK THE BEST HE COULD GET, HE DROVE THE PROCESS, THE MEETINGS, THE AGENDA.

THEY WRAPPED UP AT THE DEADLINE, HE GOT WHAT HE GOT.

NOW, THERE ARE TWO POSSIBILITIES.

1. HE SUCKS AND HE NEEDS TO SCREAM THAT HE IS AGAINST WHAT HE NEGOTIATED SO IT MAKES HIM LOOK BETTER FOR HIS RE-ELECTION

OR

2. HE IS A GREAT NEGOTIATOR, AND HE NEEDS TO SCREAM THAT HE IS AGAINST WHAT HE NEGOTIATED SO IT MAKES HIM LOOK BETTER FOR HIS RE-ELECTION

EITHER WAY - HE IS A SELF SERVING PIECE OF SHIT

post-16770-1127306498_thumb.jpg