ENTRY LEVEL IS NOT TWO TIER!!!!

level

let them, they are the ones that voted no. they must take that risk since they voted no.

He's here to impress us with the thought that their is an emanate threat! (there might be to his investment depending on his buy in price) "Their gonna lose their, houses and their cars" as if you give a sh-t about the workers Level. All you want to do is scare them into conceding so that you can get a windfall return on your investment! So, how many shares did you buy and at what price?

Edited by Furious1Auto

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to find a new home, your disrespecting a man who has more wit and expirience in debate than you could gain in seven consecutive terms in you miserable life!

Can't he fight his own battles? What are you, his fucking bodyguard. Go fuck yourself.

when whole plants are second tier. and it is in the company's benefit to force out\buyout the higher seniority people.then change the definition of core non-core I can see it can be possible to be out voted by second tier employees in the next 2 contracts,

by then according to theses proposed contracts skilled trades will be 2 classifications ,and 1/3 of it's current numbers.

with further reduction in production personal thru added efficiencies this vision I have is verry possible. :redcard:

He's here to impress us with the thought that their is an emanate threat! "Their gonna lose their, houses and their cars" as if you give a sh-t about the workers. All you want to do is scare them into conceding so that you can get a windfall return on your investment! So how many share did you buy and at what price?

I do not want to personally attack anyone, that last one slipped out.

Go fuck yourself.

oops, there goes another one.

when whole plants are second tier. and it is in the company's benefit to force out\buyout the higher seniority people.then change the definition of core non-core I can see it can be possible to be out voted by second tier employees in the next 2 contracts,

by then according to theses proposed contracts skilled trades will be 2 classifications ,and 1/3 of it's current numbers.

with further reduction in production personal thru added efficiencies this vision I have is verry possible. :redcard:

THERE IS NO TWO TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is not very mature, do you always get this angry when your exposed for the idiot you are?

pot calling the kettle black ?

"I do not want to personally attack anyone, that last one slipped out.

Go fuck yourself.

oops, there goes another one."

Now that is not very mature, do you always get this angry when your exposed for the idiot you are?

That's funny I didn't use any curse words, if a moderator where to step in it would be you with a problem with your uncensored vulgarity. I just beat you with your own punching bag! :hysterical: Exposed me, here is some exposure! :kissass:

Edited by Furious1Auto

Hey, you asked for questions, I asked. If you only wanted questions on the two tier, forgive me.

It is very seldom we get to ask anything from those on high, so I thought I would ask.

If you think the questions are not pertinent, then so be it.

While I do not threaten anyone with losing their jobs or things of that nature, please understand that I do not have that type of intellect on how to spin that into my debate, but I must inform you that calling Furious, or Dark, or anyone else who resides on these boards ridiculous names, is no way for a union international rep to endear himself/herself to them. THEY MIGHT VOTE YOU OUT!!!!!!!

Oh I forgot, they can't. Silly me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, you asked for questions, I asked. If you only wanted questions on the two tier, forgive me.

It is very seldom we get to ask anything from those on high, so I thought I would ask.

If you think the questions are not pertinent, then so be it.

While I do not threaten anyone with losing their jobs or things of that nature, please understand that I do not have that type of intellect on how to spin that into my debate, but I must inform you that calling Furious, or Dark, or anyone else who resides on these boards ridiculous names, is no way for a union international rep to endear himself/herself to them. THEY MIGHT VOTE YOU OUT!!!!!!!

Oh I forgot, they can't. Silly me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Yet!

I am LEVEL of the UAW, here me ROAR,

I will convince you all to become TOYOTYS WHORE,

We in the international will help push your wages to the floor,

Cause two tier wages are what's in store!!!!!!!!!!

When questions are asked, I will act dumb!!!!

Cause that is what you do when under the UAW thumb.

This deal is really great for some.(me and the rest of the international)

And to get you to sign, we will throw you a 3000 dollar crumb!!!!!

Guess I shouldn't give up my day job, but I just couldn't resist since he won't give any answers, just calls people who ask qustions names.

I am LEVEL of the UAW, here me ROAR,

I will convince you all to become TOYOTYS WHORE,

We in the international will help push your wages to the floor,

Cause two tier wages are what's in store!!!!!!!!!!

When questions are asked, I will act dumb!!!!

Cause that is what you do when under the UAW thumb.

This deal is really great for some.(me and the rest of the international)

And to get you to sign, we will throw you a 3000 dollar crumb!!!!!

Guess I shouldn't give up my day job, but I just couldn't resist since he won't give any answers, just calls people who ask qustions names.

LOL so true!!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

whosure..dark...furious..your my heros!!!!! Great job in putting that joker in his place...whosure- fantastic post-100% with ya! :finger:

I get sick of hearing whosure, dark and furious on these posts. It's good to get a educated perspective on the issues. soldiers of solidarity personally make me sick. A friend of mine belongs to GM local 22 and the way Level explains the entry level (not two tier) is exactly the GM agreement.

By the way it is strange how all of the media was spinning $5.00 a hour pay cuts plus $200 a month co pays during the summer and all of a sudden nothing in the papers about this appears. Does the vebas and entry level fix this????

Lets just vote down the UAW agreements and insist on $ 5.00 pay cuts and co-pays..........

Who is this captain?? moron?? He responded to a couple of my posts..what a sheet stain!!!

the way he sighted the UAW as being our union, and his mention that "all three agreements have the same proponents" suggests that he is high level management, Who else would know what is in Ford's unreleased tenative agreement? But him and his buddy Level (I believe Level is an international rep.) are both working together and denied my accusations to save face! They are both sporting new accounts and are only posting on contract negotiations either way!

Edited by Furious1Auto

the way he sighted the UAW as being our union, and his mention that "all three agreements have the same proponents" suggests that he is high level management, but him and his buddy Level (I believe Level is an international rep.) are both working together and denied my accusations to save face! They are both sporting new accounts!

Lovely..just what I need..another jackass with an agenda! :doh:

I get sick of hearing whosure, dark and furious on these posts. It's good to get a educated perspective on the issues. soldiers of solidarity personally make me sick. A friend of mine belongs to GM local 22 and the way Level explains the entry level (not two tier) is exactly the GM agreement.

By the way it is strange how all of the media was spinning $5.00 a hour pay cuts plus $200 a month co pays during the summer and all of a sudden nothing in the papers about this appears. Does the vebas and entry level fix this????

Lets just vote down the UAW agreements and insist on $ 5.00 pay cuts and co-pays..........

maybe you should read it for yourself and form an opinion!

but it is two tier to me, and i read it.

THERE IS NO TWO TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell that to workers in DTP on the engine dress line and the frame select line ,confirmed at the last general council meeting by Jerry Sullivan that those jobs if Ford went with the 2 tier system would be concidered "none core jobs".

You Level as already stated are full of it !

Tell that to workers in DTP on the engine dress line and the frame select line ,confirmed at the last general council meeting by Jerry Sullivan that those jobs if Ford went with the 2 tier system would be concidered "none core jobs".

You Level as already stated are full of it !

What, motor line and frame select non-core. I guess that could mean all of the build up jobs, driving, and garage jobs could also be deemed non-core! Being that the definition of non-core is to be decided locally the company will have the leverage to strong arm the plants that have products that are built in multiple plants just like they did with the COA's because a strike would be called locally! That's f-cked up!

Edited by Furious1Auto

A sheet stain is what I left in your momma's bed!!!! you must be pissed cause you had to clean it!!

That's no way to talk to a lady, it's funny that you and level log on at the same time, but I guess you still expect us to believe that you two aren't working in concert!

Edited by Furious1Auto