Morale at Blue Oval hits highest level this decade

Morale at Ford Motor Co. is higher than it has been this decade, according to the latest internal survey of employee sentiment conducted by the Dearborn automaker.

More than three-quarters of Ford's employees in the Americas said they are confident in the company's future and 83 percent said they are optimistic about their own future with Ford, according to a report on the survey's findings. The automaker plans to share the results with employees today. So is everybody happy who works for Ford, Just wondered do you agree with the report?

Morale at Blue Oval hits highest level this decade......

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...UTO01/711130375

Criminentlies, Jelly, my name IS my alias, and you can't spell it right!!!!!

It's JensEn. Like the crappy stereos and mediocre car (first with ABS, though!!)

Sorry Richard, l have cocked up your finest hour (Churchill) your one moment of glory, for all the hard work you do here which is very much appreciated. Yes you have already converted me to automatic gearboxes and the finer points of gasoline over diesel engines and now you are helping me with my spelling, where else could you get this sort of service. No wonder morale is so high on the Blue Oval. I can hear you now Richard in the background “the bastard can’t even spell my name right”.

Sorry Richard, l have cocked up your finest hour (Churchill) your one moment of glory, for all the hard work you do here which is very much appreciated. Yes you have already converted me to automatic gearboxes and the finer points of gasoline over diesel engines and now you are helping me with my spelling, where else could you get this sort of service. No wonder morale is so high on the Blue Oval. I can hear you now Richard in the background “the bastard can’t even spell my name right”.

All this time I thought it was "Jetson"......lol!

All this time I thought it was "Jetson"......lol!

Was Astro-mutt Scooby Doo's great-great-great-(and so on)-grand son?

Also, Jelly, no harm no foul. I'm your one stop information and opinion source. Because I don't think the world has enough opinions or information, I'm here to share.

(like offering water to drowning man.........)

BTW, How high is morale at Blue Oval News?

It's amazing how tenuous morale is. All Ford needs to do is flunk a car rag comparo and bam, the wrath of the fair weather fans comes down on the company and Richard's fan club comes after him like he's responsible for getting their hopes up ;).

Richard is responsible for turning me into a Ford evangelists, although I hate to admit it. But I'm also a fair weather fan so I rely on Richard to get my hopes up again. I'm amazed he stays around to bare the burden ;).

My morale is VERY high right now with my recent MKX purchase and the introduction of the MKS. And I can't think of anything that Ford is fundamentally failing on (quite the contrary). I value quality, safety, and gizmology and Ford is suddenly the best at both. Sex appeal could use some work, but I can't complain ;).

Edited by BORG

My morale is sinking knowing that the deadline for that do-or-die loan is coming up.

:huh:

What deadline? Ford is ALREADY making payments on the loan. It's not like there's some huge $30B balloon payment due in 12 months that can't be missed or Ford will default...and they are still managing to maintain/slightly increase cash-on-hand.