Competitor's vehicles in Employee parking lot.

unionj

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well then why is there a ford employee forum and then all those other forums for other people?

Because non-ee' would ask questions and for help from the ee's. I guess people don't want to the help the customer anymore...just blame them for our problems

as long as YOU dont care,i guess thats all that matters.

Whatever makes you happy cupcake

We had a person buy a brand new KIA while working at Ford. Some of this employee's fellow workers were giving him a bunch of crap about it. Not only was it brand new, it was not being parked in the back corner of our lot as the contract states it must. He called me to complain and wanted a grievance over it. When I told him he had to park in the back, he blew up at me. I finally snapped told him go work his sorry ass for KIA. Then he proceeded to tell me he bought a KIA because Ford would not help him with a minivan he bought used. He bought a minivan with over 100k miles on it and the transmission went out. He bought it used out of the newspaper and because they owner said the transmission was good, it had to be Ford's problem. I laughed histericaly at that one. Long story short, he complained to the chairman and claimed I threatened him and told everyone to give him crap. My chairman actually told me to appologize to the guy. I flat out refused. Was the beginning of a bitter fued between us until he resigned.

If you work for Ford, drive a Ford. At the very least I can agree with a USA vehicle, from a USA Union and a USA company. I will not purchase a Fusion. It's up to each of us to make a choice.

Now thats funny. why do you care if Someone buys ford? you Dont even work at ford!

I care because Phucknutz like you work at Ford and drive PT Cruisers to work. Phucknutz like your Gay Sith Lord Jabba Ass have an effect on my future retirement check small as it may be plus all the Ford stock I own.

Unlike Phucknutz like you some of us are proud of our days at Ford, proud of what we built and thankfull for the oppurtunity to work and earn at Ford.

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...39-15c7e37cd584

Edited by unionj

Now thats funny. why do you care if Someone buys ford? you Dont even work at ford!

Dark reminds me of Mr. Bean. In one episode, he got the crotch of his pants wet washing his hands. He then tried to dry himself using the washroom blow drier, getting caught a few times, to his embarrassment. Once his crotch was dry, he had to flaunt his dry crotch in everybody's face. That is like Dark flaunting his tenuous Ford employee status.

Edited by Trimdingman

Whatever makes you happy cupcake

ok i misunderstood. i didnt realize this forum was a q&a for potential and existing customers.i thought it was for us to talk about issues in the plants and things like that.

must have missed smoks question too when he was giving his irrelevant opinion about what vehicles are in our lots.

if he has a question about the super duty truck i would be happy to help with it.

what im not interested in is an outsiders opinion about our contract,work rules,policies,work habits or anything else thats none of their damn business.if that makes me an asshole,so be it,but i prefer cupcake.

Dark reminds me of Mr. Bean. In one episode, he got the crotch of his pants wet washing his hands. He then tried to dry himself using the washroom blow drier, getting caught a few times, to his embarrassment. Once his crotch was dry, he had to flaunt his dry crotch in everybody's face. That is like Dark flaunting his tenuous Ford employee status.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Wwaaaah. former nap worker gets mad. what a pos. you aint going to stop it either. pos. you dont even work at ford. yet you bitch about what we do. In your words phuck u

I'm only mad that invertebrate lower than the puss from a pigs festering anal cyst have such a great job over those who would be grateful and proud to work for Ford.

Said invertebrate are what gives many of the public the wrong impression of the majority of Ford workers.

Edited by unionj

Good for both of them. Maybe when either of those companies employees move into my neighborhood and start contributing to the local economy, I might buy thier products. Until then, I would rather spend my money and keep it here in the United States.

If more people thought like me, we would all have jobs and people wouldn't be losing thier homes.

I'm only mad that invertebrate lower than the puss from a pigs festering anal cyst have such a great job over those who would be grateful and proud to work for Ford.

Said invertebrate are what gives many of the public the wrong impression of the majority of Ford workers.

did you copy that off a site on the internet?

i know you couldn't possibly do that on your own, pig vomit!

speaking of yourself ? non employee!!

you dont even work at ford!

HAAAAAA :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Sorry to bust your bubble oh anal recipient of light sabers and wookie nutz but thanks to Ford and the UAW I am doing fine and will always have the utmost gratitude for my generous termination package and tenure with Ford.

STILL DRIVING THE PT CRUISER TO WORK?

One good thing about your fat ass stuffed in that PT CRUISER is that if you fall asleep on the way home the car will just go around and around in a circle in the middle of the road!

Edited by unionj

Sorry to bust your bubble oh anal recipient of light sabers and wookie nutz but thanks to Ford and the UAW I am doing fine and will always have the utmost gratitude for my generous termination package and tenure with Ford.

yet, as typical of NAP, you keep messing with other people!

unionGAY! nothing better, old POS!

utmost what ? PHUCKING LIAR!!!

lol :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

did you copy that off a site on the internet?

i know you couldn't possibly do that on your own, pig vomit!

speaking of yourself ? non employee!!

you dont even work at ford!

HAAAAAA :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I copied and pasted this aswell............

I would'nt let you swallow my load if you were starving?

i'm not starving, and that is not how you spell 'would'nt'

lol

are you hurting former ford employee?

Earned more than a line worker prior to Ford and earn more now so whats your point wookie nutz?

I have to go now, buying dinner for some business interests. Probably drop a quick grand in cash on dinner tonight but wait a bit and I will fuck with your line working wanna be something special ass in a bit.

Edited by unionj

Earned more than a line worker prior to Ford and earn more now so whats your point wookie nutz?

I have to go now, buying dinner for some business interests. Probably drop a quick grand in cash on dinner tonight but wait a bit and I will fuck with your line working wanna be something special ass in a bit.

oh thanks, make fun of a ford worker, yet you supposedly support us...nope dont think so..

hope your ugly ass chokes on the food.

lying hypocrite.

oh buy ford, but lineworker ass.....whatever dumbfuck!