(no topic)

cnorman1974

Haven't you got anything better to do in life than to sit in front of a computer all day and complain that the imports are winning :violin: , both in the marketplace and in everyday people's minds? It's a cold hard fact suckers, LIVE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't you got anything better to do than look for forums focusing on companies that you care nothing about and pretend to like them only to later reveal that you have dissociative personality dissorder? ( :hysterical: )

The domestics are clawing their way back up. Many people still buy domestic vehicles. There will always be people that buy Ford and GM products. The reality is that Ford and GM both have some very good products. That is also a cold hard fact. I guess you are the one that is going to have to live with it. Since you have nothing positive or even constructive to add to the situation perhaps you could do us all a favour and just leave.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't you got anything better to do than look for forums focusing on companies that you care nothing about and pretend to like them only to later reveal that you have dissociative personality dissorder? ( :hysterical: )

The domestics are clawing their way back up. Many people still buy domestic vehicles. There will always be people that buy Ford and GM products. The reality is that Ford and GM both have some very good products. That is also a cold hard fact. I guess you are the one that is going to have to live with it. Since you have nothing positive or even constructive to add to the situation perhaps you could do us all a favour and just leave.

That's right........CLAWING...........and that's all they'll ever do.......struggle..........until they have products that actually are reliable.

Why should I say something positive or constructive about the Big 3? They have churned out garbage throughout the years and those of us(myself included) that used to own that garbage WILL NEVER FORGET :rant: .

I have ridden in the domestic cars before and the engine noise, fit and finish, handling, fuel economy and long term reliability are just pitiful.................still CLAWING after all these years.... :hysterical:

That's right........CLAWING...........and that's all they'll ever do.......struggle..........until they have products that actually are reliable.

Why should I say something positive or constructive about the Big 3? They have churned out garbage throughout the years and those of us(myself included) that used to own that garbage WILL NEVER FORGET :rant: .

I have ridden in the domestic cars before and the engine noise, fit and finish, handling, fuel economy and long term reliability are just pitiful.................still CLAWING after all these years.... :hysterical:

And so you prove that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Have a wonderful life....moron.

Tell me why the Big 3 LOSE billions..............and market share........ :fan: :nonono::hysterical:

While the better car companies RAKE IN billions........and market share? :yahoo: :party2:

Doesn't look like that's ever gonna change................

"When ignorance gets started it knows no bounds”

Nice to see that I've pissed lots of people off on here........... :hysterical::stirpot:

Just thought I'd have fun posting some fun bullshit on here, and you all fell for it... :bowdown:

Haven't you got anything better to do in life than to sit in front of a computer all day and complain that the imports are winning :violin: , both in the marketplace and in everyday people's minds? It's a cold hard fact suckers, LIVE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not everyone cares about stuff like this, and never will, they have more important things to worry about in everyday life. Myself included!!!!Still thought I'd have some fun here anyways.

So all I can say, and millions of others are probably thinking the same if they saw what's on here, is:

Whats that old saying? If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bull shit :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Normy doesn't even understand what a domestic vehicle is!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You sound just like a school girl mocking another class mate LOL!

Edited by 8A4RE

Whats that old saying? If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bull shit :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Normy doesn't even understand what a domestic vehicle is!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You sound just like a school girl mocking another class mate LOL!

Whatever......a domestic is a vehicle whose makers roots are in the United States.....an import is a vehicle whose roots are elsewhere.

Just cuz some Hondas or Toyotas are built in the USA doesn't make them a true domestic......thats like the Ford Fusion and some Ford Focuses...they're built in MEXICO..........or the Chevy Impala and Chevy Silerado/GMC Sierra......built in CANADA.........So were all the Firebird/Camaros....CANADA only!!!

I can remember when the Chevy Cavalier/Pontiac Sunbird-Sunfire was built in MEXICO.

Dodge Caliber/Jeep Patriot/Jeep Compass....aren't they built in MEXICO as well?

and I'm sorry.isn't the Chevy Aveo, Optra, and Epica built overseas....in SOUTH KOREA?

And your Pontiac Vibe......may be built in California, but isn't it actually a TOYOTA?...Japanese anyone?

:poke:

Whatever......a domestic is a vehicle whose makers roots are in the United States.....an import is a vehicle whose roots are elsewhere.

Just cuz some Hondas or Toyotas are built in the USA doesn't make them a true domestic......thats like the Ford Fusion and some Ford Focuses...they're built in MEXICO..........or the Chevy Impala and Chevy Silerado/GMC Sierra......built in CANADA.........So were all the Firebird/Camaros....CANADA only!!!

I can remember when the Chevy Cavalier/Pontiac Sunbird-Sunfire was built in MEXICO.

and I'm sorry.isn't the Chevy Aveo, Optra, and Epica built overseas....in SOUTH KOREA?

And your Pontiac Vibe......may be built in California, but isn't it actually a TOYOTA?...Japanese anyone?

I'm still not sure why your here....

Wow! Somebody is bitter! Just because we don't believe everything that the car magazines tell us. Just because we tell it as it is. Oh, that's right, Toyota never has recalls, but funny how they fix extra stuff on your car that you didn't ask for when you go in for service. And boy oh boy, the quality of that Tundra is a killer huh? Maybe North America should do just like the Japanese. Limit the imports, just like them and then we'll see how thier numbers are. Keep buying your imported crap, and when you are out of a job, go see them and see what thanks you will get for boosting thier economy. Good bye.

No car company is perfect...I know that the imports are guilty of having recalls too.............

JUST NOT AS NUMEROUS AND RAMPANT OVER THE YEARS AS THE BIG 3.......IT'S BEEN DOCUMENTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!............

THAT"S WHAT MAKES THE BIG 3 TOTAL SHIT AND THE IMPORTS THE BETTER CHOICE!!!!!!!

If the Big 3 had any brains to build reliable vehicles with a good reputation and hardly any recalls in the past and leading up til today, this would be a different scenario now wouldn't it....hmmm, wonder why the Big 3 companies are suffering............... :hysterical: :hysterical:

No car company is perfect...I know that the imports are guilty of having recalls too.............

JUST NOT AS NUMEROUS AND RAMPANT OVER THE YEARS AS THE BIG 3.......IT'S BEEN DOCUMENTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!............

THAT"S WHAT MAKES THE BIG 3 TOTAL SHIT AND THE IMPORTS THE BETTER CHOICE!!!!!!!

If the Big 3 had any brains to build reliable vehicles with a good reputation and hardly any recalls in the past and leading up til today, this would be a different scenario now wouldn't it....hmmm, wonder why the Big 3 companies are suffering............... :hysterical: :hysterical:

So are you saying that the new JD power and CR surveys putting Ford above Nissan and the other Big 2 and just behind Toyota mean nothing? Like I said, you have nothing to add because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Wow dude,

I can't believe you so got one over on us. Like, you are so the master of deception and the great play!

How will you follow this up? What will be your encore? Can you possibly follow this up with yet another greater one?

Perhaps you could try Uncle Bob's trick "You got something on your chin, ooops, bumped your nose!" Ha ha ha hahaha. Gosh that one kills me every time.

Oooooo, oooooooo, ooooooh, how about Roseanns's "Why is your face so smooth this way, but so rough that way?" Get it? See, she rubs her hand down the kids face and then up!

Well, anyway. I sure hope your hard at work with your next amazing "Gotcha" because it sure would be nice if Santa came early and you could get us just one more time before Christmas.

Man, I bet I am playing into your next one right now as I type and I do not even realize it?! Wow!!! That would be like the best one ever. Hey, hold on. Don't lay it on us yet. I want to go upstairs and get my wife so she can whitness what your going to do next. But give me a few minutes to tell her how you already got us one good.

OK? Hold on. I'll be right back...

In time I will.....havin too much fun here watchin you domestic boys cringe when someone tells it like it is........... :soapbox:

:stirpot:

I don't see anyone telling it like it is. Recent studies have consistently shown that Ford is on par with Nissan and just behind Toyota. You really have to stop using such outdated information.

So are you saying that the new JD power and CR surveys putting Ford above Nissan and the other Big 2 and just behind Toyota mean nothing? Like I said, you have nothing to add because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Nissan has lost it within the last few years, and Ford being ahead of the other Big 2 is still not beating Toyota or Honda....close but no cigar....I will agree that the Tundra has had some problems, but hasn't any car company from time to time? The Big 3 sure aren't guilt-free when it comes to that..........you make it sound like Toyota is the vehicle from hell............

Time will tell...maybe next year or year after....the fortunes for Ford and the other Big 3 will get worse and Toyota will clean up its act..........then look out!!!!

Wow dude,

I can't believe you so got one over on us. Like, you are so the master of deception and the great play!

How will you follow this up? What will be your encore? Can you possibly follow this up with yet another greater one?

Perhaps you could try Uncle Bob's trick "You got something on your chin, ooops, bumped your nose!" Ha ha ha hahaha. Gosh that one kills me every time.

Oooooo, oooooooo, ooooooh, how about Roseanns's "Why is your face so smooth this way, but so rough that way?" Get it? See, she rubs her hand down the kids face and then up!

Well, anyway. I sure hope your hard at work with your next amazing "Gotcha" because it sure would be nice if Santa came early and you could get us just one more time before Christmas.

Man, I bet I am playing into your next one right now as I type and I do not even realize it?! Wow!!! That would be like the best one ever. Hey, hold on. Don't lay it on us yet. I want to go upstairs and get my wife so she can whitness what your going to do next. But give me a few minutes to tell her how you already got us one good.

OK? Hold on. I'll be right back...

Dude.whatever...........

"There's a sucker born every minute"....P.T Barnum

Nissan has lost it within the last few years, and Ford being ahead of the other Big 2 is still not beating Toyota or Honda....close but no cigar....I will agree that the Tundra has had some problems, but hasn't any car company from time to time? The Big 3 sure aren't guilt-free when it comes to that..........you make it sound like Toyota is the vehicle from hell............

Time will tell...maybe next year or year after....the fortunes for Ford and the other Big 3 will get worse and Toyota will clean up its act..........then look out!!!!

Dude... seriously I don't know what your issue is. If you don't like anything Ford, GM or Chrysler build then by all means go and shop Toyota and Honda since you seem to really like everything they build. No one is telling you what to buy. I don't spend time in a Toyota or Honda forum because I have no interest in those vehicles. Doing what you are doing is nothing more then trolling a message board.

Just cuz some Hondas or Toyotas are built in the USA doesn't make them a true domestic.....

No Normy! once again you are incorrect. How can you import something when it is already here to begin with? See, you are one of those people that everybody knows that just has all the answers. Well Normy, like my dead uncle use to always say, "If your so smart, why ain't you rich?" Think about it for a while Normy. You seem like a really fart smeller :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

monkey.jpg

I pay no attention to those....they're nothing.............talking to the everyday owner and mechanic out there, CBC Marketplace, A.P.A(Automobile Protection Association) and Lemon-Aid Guides are the info I go by.......

What other author, other than the guy who writes Lemon-Aid, has been kicked out of big car shows by the Big 3's security because they are afraid of him cuz he tells it like it is to people visiting these shows, about the Big 3's quality problems, increasing loss of marketshare, etc. He even helps uncover secret warranties and how to take the automakers to court as well.

The A.P.A is known for uncovering the vast defects and deficiencies of the domestics, plus keeps an eye on car dealers, new or used, and have performed hidden camera investigations on things such as selling consumers salvaged vehicles that have been refurbished and their histories covered up and odometers tampered with. When these people are cornered afterwards, they are kicking and screaming because they were found out.

CBC Marketplace, for example, did a recent investigation about Ford pickups front end problems concerning tie rod ends falling off while moving....they contacted Ford of Canada, and they would not talk.....Marketplace's reporter asked why, and the guy's words were" You don't win when you talk to Marketplace", and hung up.

I've spoken to lots of independent mechanics over the years, and they have all said that Fords, GMs and Chryslers have far more problems and don't last nearly as long as Hondas and Toyotas, Mazdas, and even Volkswagens.

And many more..................

Don't believe me?

www.lemonaidcars.com.....or pick up the Lemon Aid Guides for new and used vehicles.

www.apa.ca

www.cbc.ca/marketplace

www.fordsucks.com

www.tgrigsby.com/views/stories.htm(The Anti-Ford Page)

www.fordlemon.com

www.consumeraffairs.com

www.mychryslersucks.com

www.carcomplaints.com

Uh....no....manufactured in Belvidere, Ill.

Dude.whatever...........

"There's a sucker born every minute"....P.T Barnum

"Dude".....Ole Mister Barnum was referring to guys like you when he coined that phrase....now run along and go see what mother wants now....norman

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Why lump Ford and the big 3 together? ford is its own company and it seems to be cleaning up quite well. its quality scores are lower because trucks as a whole have more problems than cars.

As for Toyota, I have no problem with it or really any company. I would like you to find where I joined in laughing at the FJ and Tundra crash pictures. I may have said something about certain issues, but never have I said that any company is crap. I do hate GM. I don't say that they are crap.

I've spoken to lots of independent mechanics over the years, and they have all said that Fords, GMs and Chryslers have far more problems and don't last nearly as long as Hondas and Toyotas, Mazdas, and even Volkswagens.

Thats funny. Many trucks from both GM and Ford that were built in the 70s and 80s are still on the road, yet they don't last long...As for claiming VW has better reliability than Ford, I laugh at you sir...

Dude... seriously I don't know what your issue is. If you don't like anything Ford, GM or Chrysler build then by all means go and shop Toyota and Honda since you seem to really like everything they build. No one is telling you what to buy. I don't spend time in a Toyota or Honda forum because I have no interest in those vehicles. Doing what you are doing is nothing more then trolling a message board.

The part I don't get is how does such crap continue?

I thought there is/was a discussion about personal attacks and moderation in another section/thread. Wouldn't a thread like this seem to qualify for 'moderation'? Not that I'm trying to critique Richard, but is the difference here the fact that such an attack is on the board membership and not an individual?

That said, only time will tell whether the domestics and the imports are equals or not. I don't fret about it. I purchase what I believe to the best available; which in my case (in 1993) was Ford Ranger. I chose it over a Toyota, and never regretted the decision.

My uncle, who swore in the late '80s that he'd never buy another American car, now owns a Ford Ranger and his wife drives a Buick. Times, along with attitudes, change.

I don't know if Norman is a lonely teenager, or the 40-year-old virgin, and honestly don't care. If you ignore someone long enough, he will eventually go away. And if Norm would prefer ostracize himself, that is his problem.

Edited by RangerM

I pay no attention to those....they're nothing.............talking to the everyday owner and mechanic out there, CBC Marketplace, A.P.A(Automobile Protection Association) and Lemon-Aid Guides are the info I go by.......

What other author, other than the guy who writes Lemon-Aid, has been kicked out of big car shows by the Big 3's security because they are afraid of him cuz he tells it like it is to people visiting these shows, about the Big 3's quality problems, increasing loss of marketshare, etc. He even helps uncover secret warranties and how to take the automakers to court as well.

The A.P.A is known for uncovering the vast defects and deficiencies of the domestics, plus keeps an eye on car dealers, new or used, and have performed hidden camera investigations on things such as selling consumers salvaged vehicles that have been refurbished and their histories covered up and odometers tampered with. When these people are cornered afterwards, they are kicking and screaming because they were found out.

CBC Marketplace, for example, did a recent investigation about Ford pickups front end problems concerning tie rod ends falling off while moving....they contacted Ford of Canada, and they would not talk.....Marketplace's reporter asked why, and the guy's words were" You don't win when you talk to Marketplace", and hung up.

And many more..................

Don't believe me?

www.lemonaidcars.com.....or pick up the Lemon Aid Guides for new and used vehicles.

www.apa.ca

www.cbc.ca/marketplace

www.fordsucks.com

www.tgrigsby.com/views/stories.htm(The Anti-Ford Page)

www.fordlemon.com

www.consumeraffairs.com

www.mychryslersucks.com

www.carcomplaints.com

I stand by what I've said here and elsewhere on this forum....I do not regret a thing...can't please everybody out there.........oh well :shrug: :speedie: