(no topic)

cnorman1974

First the "exploding tires" on the Explorer were made by FIRESTONE, and the other issue you raised is an active volunteer recall by Ford, they were not dragged into court to force a recall.

Having tried a few cases against Firestone over the past 14 years I would like to point out that Firestone has been a wholely owned subsidiary of Bridgestone of Japan since the 1980s (throughout the development of the Explorer tires). So much for superior Japanese quality. Of course, that is not to say that Firestone didn't have their quality issues before Bridgestone (Radial 500/RH5 multi-piece truck rims 16/16.5 inch mis-match cases, etc.).

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice riding the wave of bullshit on here............

but after reading all posts made by socially retarded domestic vehicle loving losers on here who have too much time on their hands, I have come to the realization that there are better things to do in everyday life than whine and bitch about the cold hard facts, that Honda and Toyota and other imports are here to stay because they are the best, and that domestic vehicles are pure 100% garbage.....we have a God given right to choose what we want to spend our hard earned money on, and we will not put up with low quality shitpieces from Ford, GM or Chrysler anymore. It does not surprise me, and millions more, to see the numerous domestic recalls announced now and over the years.

You can bitch, whine and complain on here about Toyotas and others, but I myself and millions of other consumers have more better things to do everyday than be on here...you people are just a little tiny minority whose voice will keep getting smaller and smaller until you just fade to nothing......

The best way to describe your way of thinking here...............PURE JEALOUSY............that the better product out there is winning more and more every day and you cannot accept that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No wonder the "Big 3" are in such deep shit that they will probably never get out of it, because of their shit products!!!!!!!!!!!

ACCEPT IT..................IT'S A FACT THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY.............EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONDA AND TOYOTA IS THE BEST...............4-EVER!!!!!

Your last quote should read: Honda and Toyota ARE...that's "ARE", the best. If you're going to spew forth garbage get it right you friggin' a-hole! Besides, just because that's the way you talk to your family and friends doesn't mean you have to talk to people you don't even know the same way. You've got issues...see a therapist angry-boy.

Need I say more?

Heh

And why do most the trolls around here tend to own beater cars as primary transportation? At least owning a loveable crushable civic he's only one accident away from certain doom. Its one of the few cars that can loose in collision to a Vespa... :)

And shouldn't it be honda/toy be da best yo?

If someone's in love with a $2000 car, don't expect da education to be there....

Edited by kevinb120