towncar.jpg

High-level Linc:

page1pic1.gif

Linc for fleet/livery sales:

page1pic1.gif

Linc CUV:

page1pic2.gif

You should see his Merc lineup.

Wow, that looks like a great, diversified lineup. Where do I sign up to buy one of each for my fleet of luxury vehicles?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the rear of the MKR...particularly the taillights...so much that I think a rendition should make it onto every Lincoln automobile...like what is on the MKEdge.

I agree. I like the back as well. I too like the distinct lighting treatment on the MKX and MKR. It looks especially good at night. You can tell it's an MKX from very far away because of the lightbar.

my take on the fronts is along your lines on the rear ( insert joke here ) but one of the reasons i LOVE the front is its distinctive, classy ( opinion obviously ) and stands out from the crowd...the car will NOT be mistaken for anything else....seems most are derivative to say the least!

I agree.

mkt23.jpg

A modern Ford with decent taillights...imagine that.

Now, if they can just fix the front...

Again, I like the front. Oh well. I guess it's good that this design is polarizing....it shows that it's distinct and because of that it will either make people love it or hate it. I personally like everything except from the b-pillar back on a side profile. I like the chop Igor did though, with the 'sweeping' beltline, rather than an abrupt uptick.

Geez, RMC, you're just working through this thread one post at a time, aren't you?

Ya, sorry, I'm getting carried away. That's what happens when I miss even just a day in auto show season. I had to catch up (I started from page 1). And I still have to finish the rest of the 'Ford Motor Company Discussion Forum', so expect this on several other threads.

I'd say 45, wait 46 now, posts almost all in a row over a time span of 1 1/2 hrs is enough to "check" this thread as read (at least for a while).

Those of you who aren't here now will have a nice surprise when you come back.

Edited by rmc523