Heh....Ford sold GMC the previous gen Superduty headlamps and Dodge sold GMC the 02-05 Ram taillights for the "new" Sierra, I'll bet they can work something out. :hysterical:

Whats surprsing is that a third party hasn't come out with this stuff for the custom market. If they can do weird landau roofs at dealerships on current "panthers" I'm pretty sure light modules, grilles and maybe even hood/deck lids could be sold as well.

Looks nice. Think the strobe bulbs would fit in those housings?? You also need room for the pa/siren speaker under the hood as mounting it in the light bars isn't allowed by OSHA rules. Looks slightly lower which would not work in inclement weather....

The PI needs a bigger back seat. After the protective cage is installed there is NO room in the rear seat... More power would be nice but not that much more. Pursuits are a thing of the past. Top speed isn't as important as off the line power and mid range. Better gas mileage in city driving.

Better interiors that don't have the door panels falling off within a year are needed.

Beyond that the CV/PI is still the most popular marked unit on the street. Anyone who has tried the alternatives has been disappointed. Even our Explorers were beat to hell and are still running with little problems. Any damage was self inflicted by our officers for the most part.

Whats surprsing is that a third party hasn't come out with this stuff for the custom market. If they can do weird landau roofs at dealerships on current "panthers" I'm pretty sure light modules, grilles and maybe even hood/deck lids could be sold as well.

There's a cowl hood available now. It looks awful. The lines of the raised cowl don't match any of the other lines on the hood.

Hehe....speaking of weird landau roofs, been watching this uber cheap 10K mile 2007 landau scarred p74 Crown Vic on my local Craigslist & on ebay:

2269553_1.jpg

Somebody thought that was a good idea, lol.

fleabay

Craigslist

Edited by Armada Master

Hehe....speaking of weird landau roofs, been watching this uber cheap 10K mile 2007 landau scarred p74 Crown Vic on my local Craigslist & on ebay:

2269553_1.jpg

Somebody thought that was a good idea, lol.

fleabay

Craigslist

That looks ridiculous, although it could have been worse. They could have tried to match the roof to the interior.

That looks ridiculous, although it could have been worse. They could have tried to match the roof to the interior.

Even worse would have been one of those horrid "convertible" tops complete with fake bows. Combine that with some big chrome moldings on the wheel openings--now that's classy! :hysterical:

• 2 months later...