My Edge has "Balls"

Furious1Auto

Uhhhhh. Can we just let this topic die? Makes us all look like hicks. I mean, the Ronald McDonald 'snuff' film is bad enough as it is...

I don't mind, it's not very good or interesting anyways. Although, by saying that, I'm not letting it die.

Edited by rmc523

Pioneer has variably trashed Ford products in the past. His aim is to see the best UAW-made Ford products out there, and he says F--- to anyone who BOUGHT A FORD that isn't UAW...

I bash all Ford products that deserve to be bashed. I am not a blind, ignorant fan-boy that gushes over everything with a blue oval on it. I don't care where and who built them, it's mostly design and engineering problems associated with the idiots running the company, not the workers.

Just because Ford's latest products rate low, and I point them out, don't blame me.

I bash all Ford products that deserve to be bashed. I am not a blind, ignorant fan-boy that gushes over everything with a blue oval on it. I don't care where and who built them, it's mostly design and engineering problems associated with the idiots running the company, not the workers.

Just because Ford's latest products rate low, and I point them out, don't blame me.

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/cont...ampaign_id=yhoo

There is another vehicle Ford messed up.

I guess working 50 hours a week and 2 to 3 saturdays a month for the rest of the year is a mistake. Bet KCAP is working more OT than anyone in the Ford system U.S.. Guess the consumer is stupid HUH! :titanic: Were still afloat in Kansas City.

Edited by kalu