CLEVELAND LAYOFF'S

fordspeed

FIRST OF ALL JACKASS I DON'T REPRESENT ANYONE BUT MYSELF!!! SECOND OF ALL I'M JUST SAYING WHAT I HEARD SO IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH OVER IT THEN SO BE IT!!!! THIS FORUM IS FOR US TO WRITE WHAT WE HEAR!!! SO SOME OF IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE YOU DIDNT ANSWER ANY OF THE QUESTIONS !!! I WAS TOLD JUST GO BACK TO MY CORN FIELD(THE RIGHT WAY TO SPELL IT) AS FOR PLANT 1 I ASKED MY COM. MAN AND HE SAID THEY(THE UNION) SAID JAN 09. GARY 112 I HAVE YET TO SEE YOU PUT ANYTHING GOOD ON THIS SITE SO WHY DON'T YOU TAKE UR VIEWS AND CRAM THEM IN UR ASS!!!!!!!!!!! FOR FUAW WELL SAID WELL SAID!!!!!!!! AS FOR THE VOLUME INCREASE IN PLANT 1 I GUESS FORD HAS NEVER BROKE THE CONTRACT BEFORE RIGHT LOL LOL :banghead:

I take it you were not directing you last post at me, try using quotes so we know who you are talking to! I don't have to answer questions, I'm not an authority just another assembly worker! :hysterical:

Edited by Furious1Auto

The market will dictate if and when there will be another increment of the program. Our last contract also stated there would be NO PLANT CLOSINGS. We all know how that went down........ Don't count your chickens before they have hatched....

Im countin them and there hatching.

Do some simple math. With the 4.2 V6 gone the 3.5 at cleve is its replacement. The F150 has no V6 until 2010. The new explorer will take the new engine also the next lincolns, mazda's and other ford cars. There will be enough for lima and cleveland when there ready to produce them, late 09 early 010. If you guys want to be scared off and talk negative keep on keepin on!! I dont wish bad news on lima but why do lima people wish bad news on cleveland is what I want to know. Lima is still the better plant when you figure in location and way of life except for the prisons near your plant everything else is better.

FIRST OF ALL JACKASS I DON'T REPRESENT ANYONE BUT MYSELF!!! SECOND OF ALL I'M JUST SAYING WHAT I HEARD SO IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH OVER IT THEN SO BE IT!!!! THIS FORUM IS FOR US TO WRITE WHAT WE HEAR!!! SO SOME OF IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE YOU DIDNT ANSWER ANY OF THE QUESTIONS !!! I WAS TOLD JUST GO BACK TO MY CORN FIELD(THE RIGHT WAY TO SPELL IT) AS FOR PLANT 1 I ASKED MY COM. MAN AND HE SAID THEY(THE UNION) SAID JAN 09. GARY 112 I HAVE YET TO SEE YOU PUT ANYTHING GOOD ON THIS SITE SO WHY DON'T YOU TAKE UR VIEWS AND CRAM THEM IN UR ASS!!!!!!!!!!! FOR FUAW WELL SAID WELL SAID!!!!!!!! AS FOR THE VOLUME INCREASE IN PLANT 1 I GUESS FORD HAS NEVER BROKE THE CONTRACT BEFORE RIGHT LOL LOL :banghead:

Your reply shows just how well you represent yourself. Posting what you "heard" are just bullshit rumors. I don't know who you are so I cant "cram them in my ass" Everything you stated in your original post was wrong. A flyer came out today proving that. Like I said, you are an idiot.

Im countin them and there hatching.

Do some simple math. With the 4.2 V6 gone the 3.5 at cleve is its replacement. The F150 has no V6 until 2010. The new explorer will take the new engine also the next lincolns, mazda's and other ford cars. There will be enough for lima and cleveland when there ready to produce them, late 09 early 010. If you guys want to be scared off and talk negative keep on keepin on!! I dont wish bad news on lima but why do lima people wish bad news on cleveland is what I want to know. Lima is still the better plant when you figure in location and way of life except for the prisons near your plant everything else is better.

Once again you come on here and prove your ignorance. Lima has a prison located near the engine plant, but it has sat empty for a few years now. It was a victim of Govorner Tafts budget cuts. Please don't let this keep you from posting though. It never has in the past, and your fairy tales are almost as entertaining as Dr. Seuss.

Once again you come on here and prove your ignorance. Lima has a prison located near the engine plant, but it has sat empty for a few years now. It was a victim of Govorner Tafts budget cuts. Please don't let this keep you from posting though. It never has in the past, and your fairy tales are almost as entertaining as Dr. Seuss.

the tank plant is closing also right??????

Well Mr. CSMJ, (whats that stand for anyway, Cant Stop Milking my Johnson?) Unless you bring abut 500 of your "homeboys" with more than 30 years

you aren't bumping me out of nothing! I'd love to have your insight on all the new product and what Cleveland will be supplying, maybe you are Jan's boy!

Well Jan or no Jan, Ford is getting ready to stick a big one up Lima's ass and it couldn't happen to a better plant. Just like Brookpark when we said "NO" in the 80's Ford will take all its work to another plant this time from Lima to Brookpark since Brookpark gave up the store and accepted a "Limaesque" contract full of concessions while you guys hold firm. Frankly Lima is about to get what it deserves after years of leading the proverbial "race to the bottom" with your cowardly union concessions and we'll do anything you say attitude, destroying the bargaining power of the other plants, now hang on for the ride my Lima brothers and sisters. You've earned the ticket on this train for sure. :happy feet:

Since I've been at Ford its always been " Lima gave up this and Lima gave up that," with an "us against them" mentality towards all the other plants, now to hell with Lima.....enjoy the unemployment line friends.

Don't believe me you say? Well....Ford has two more engine plants other than Lima, Brookpark 1 and 2 that gave up the store in the local contracts to keep up with you guys, that can produce the same engine and greater volumes and quality with a contract favorable to the company after years of hearing about everything you guys gave up, and then they have Lima, in the middle of bumfuck, who's all of a sudden growing some balls and saying no. Who would you bet on getting future work? In my opinion it couldn't happen to a better bunch of union busting scabs than to Lima. Touche' brothers and sisters touche'. You've all earned it with your smug union busting attitudes out there. :hysterical:

But then thats just this hillbillies opinion now....

the tank plant is closing also right??????

There you go again, everyone on here knows you truly have no idea what your talking about so why dont you crawl back in your "I've got 40

years in and nobody's going to make me get out until I keel over in the middle of the plant with everyone looking at me and saying DAMN I GUESS HE SHOULDA GOT OUT TEN YEARS AGO cave that only you idiots know the entrance to!" The tank plant has been hiring and the government just gave them a 400million dollar contract to upgrade the M1A2. Do you have a life? Really I mean other than Ford and Blue Oval News.

Your reply shows just how well you represent yourself. Posting what you "heard" are just bullshit rumors. I don't know who you are so I cant "cram them in my ass" Everything you stated in your original post was wrong. A flyer came out today proving that. Like I said, you are an idiot.

SO GARY 112 I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY FLYER ABOUT PLANT 1 I THOUGHT YOU SAID A COUPLE DAYS ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG!!!! I GUESS WHAT YOU TYPE ON THIS SITE YOU JUST MAKE IT UP OR THE ONLY OTHER THING IT COULD BE IS THAT YOUR GOD!!!!! YOU KNOW ALL WISE ONE!!!!THAT FLYER SAID APRIL 7TH "TENTATIVE" FOR PLT 2 !!!WHEN HAS FORD OR THE UNION EVER LET US HAVE A 2 MONTH WINDOW FOR A LAYOFF NOT SINCE I'VE BEEN WORKING THERE!!! YOUR CONFUSED YOU REALLY THINK THE CARE ABOUT YOU ALL THE CARE ABOUT IS GETTING 14 $ A HOUR PEOPLE IN THAT SITE!!!!!! AND TRUST ME GUY HAMILTON WANTS 14$ PEOPLE IN PLT #1 TO BRAINWASH THEM!!!! GARY 112 STOP LIVING IN YOUR BUBBLE AND WAKE UP CONFUSED ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY FURIOUS1AUTO NOT DIRECTING ANYTHING YOUR WAY ALL TO THIS WANNA BE UNION REP!!!!!!!

Has the Haminator from engine one, sold us out of plant 1 yet, we went form April now to JAN 09... hummmmmm.... whats next Engine 2 full of our so called 20 % rule of reduced rate people hummmmmmmmm... and the foundry its trying but it is not looking good.... Lay off of around 150 or so hummmmm..... but contract workers doing our UAW work hummmmmm.... Trades and production alike.... WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TO LATE..... and that it almost is...... :rant::stop: :slap:

Well Jan or no Jan, Ford is getting ready to stick a big one up Lima's ass and it couldn't happen to a better plant. Just like Brookpark when we said "NO" in the 80's Ford will take all its work to another plant this time from Lima to Brookpark since Brookpark gave up the store and accepted a "Limaesque" contract full of concessions while you guys hold firm. Frankly Lima is about to get what it deserves after years of leading the proverbial "race to the bottom" with your cowardly union concessions and we'll do anything you say attitude, destroying the bargaining power of the other plants, now hang on for the ride my Lima brothers and sisters. You've earned the ticket on this train for sure. :happy feet:

Since I've been at Ford its always been " Lima gave up this and Lima gave up that," with an "us against them" mentality towards all the other plants, now to hell with Lima.....enjoy the unemployment line friends.

Don't believe me you say? Well....Ford has two more engine plants other than Lima, Brookpark 1 and 2 that gave up the store in the local contracts to keep up with you guys, that can produce the same engine and greater volumes and quality with a contract favorable to the company after years of hearing about everything you guys gave up, and then they have Lima, in the middle of bumfuck, who's all of a sudden growing some balls and saying no. Who would you bet on getting future work? In my opinion it couldn't happen to a better bunch of union busting scabs than to Lima. Touche' brothers and sisters touche'. You've all earned it with your smug union busting attitudes out there. :hysterical:

But then thats just this hillbillies opinion now....

Grey Goose you are a f*cking idiot, sounds like you've had a BIG one stuck up your ass!!!!!! (bet ya liked it huh, damn deliverance hillbilly)you got a purty mouth boy.

Has the Haminator from engine one, sold us out of plant 1 yet, we went form April now to JAN 09... hummmmmm.... whats next Engine 2 full of our so called 20 % rule of reduced rate people hummmmmmmmm... and the foundry its trying but it is not looking good.... Lay off of around 150 or so hummmmm..... but contract workers doing our UAW work hummmmmm.... Trades and production alike.... WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TO LATE..... and that it almost is...... :rant::stop: :slap:

Keep on keeping on with your BS. Fact is the cars for the 3.5 are not ready yet AKA the 010 F150 base engine is the 3.5L V6 plant 1 engine. Same with EVAN and Explorer/Flex.

Keep on being scared and take the buyout like several others who regret it now.

There you go again, everyone on here knows you truly have no idea what your talking about so why dont you crawl back in your "I've got 40

years in and nobody's going to make me get out until I keel over in the middle of the plant with everyone looking at me and saying DAMN I GUESS HE SHOULDA GOT OUT TEN YEARS AGO cave that only you idiots know the entrance to!" The tank plant has been hiring and the government just gave them a 400million dollar contract to upgrade the M1A2. Do you have a life? Really I mean other than Ford and Blue Oval News.

I'll bet the tank plant employs less now then it did 5 years ago. CNN was there in 03 when they announced a reduction in tank orders and was said to layoff workers.

Dont worry elect MCCAIN and hell outsource the tanks to Mexico just like Bush tried to do in his 02 budget. Rumsfield more then Bush wanted to outsource alot of military stuff to China for lowere defense costs.

Keep on keeping on with your BS. Fact is the cars for the 3.5 are not ready yet AKA the 010 F150 base engine is the 3.5L V6 plant 1 engine. Same with EVAN and Explorer/Flex.

Keep on being scared and take the buyout like several others who regret it now.

WOW, You sure are on it , On The" Haminator" that is. But you are wrong for the Flex you can order it now for a delivery date around Summer so now who is making these motor's oh I forgot they are not making them Yet (Lima) , so you say.... Buyout ? why 35 years and still counting I am not old enough any way Buddy, but I dont need "Buyout Money" to leave anyway, Thru the years I have been smart with money. Unlike many other Young and Old.. But anyway Thanks for your thoughful thinking I will still be around even when the ship sinks, but I may Deservingly Retire before then on my own Good Terms..

B.S hummmm BETTER SELL us out now, just what some in the Union are doing to us all Now.. God Thought though CSMJ

Your insight is priceless, THANKS... :drop::idea: :hyper: :slap: :stop:

We at LEP heard that CEP1 has MWTs istaed of IMTs do you have any info on how that system works?

Lepskilled, So far we still have MWT'S but the "Haminator" has sold the production group out in Classif. merge, only telling them that after the VOTE, so I Guess Wait and see.. but I will say NO TO IMT if I where down there nothing but a tactic on how to cut jobs by the company, remember The Job You May help Cut May Be your Own...... GOOD LUCK....

:idea::stop:

Lepskilled, So far we still have MWT'S but the "Haminator" has sold the production group out in Classif. merge, only telling them that after the VOTE, so I Guess Wait and see.. but I will say NO TO IMT if I where down there nothing but a tactic on how to cut jobs by the company, remember The Job You May help Cut May Be your Own...... GOOD LUCK....

:idea::stop:

We haven't heard our new contract yet but the word has it that they changed from an IMT program to a MWT program and we just wanted to find out some info on it. We heard that CEP1 has some mechanical trades operating machines and we wanted to find out how that was working for you .