What the Taurus X should be...

P71_CrownVic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a chronic case of the grass is greener-syndrome on this forum, and it's completely uninformed and unjustified.

I saw the territory whilst in NZ...to me it just looked like a Freestyle at the time..absolutely NOTHING to write home about except its front end treatment was cleaner....and now with the Freestyle becoming the Taurus X and the beak being redone I actually prefer the looks of the X....as for drivetrains each has its merits....

if there was a high performance version of the freestyle/taurus x, it would be high on the list of car to buy for us. no sense in being doomed to a boring driving existence just because you need to seat 6 or 7 sometimes.

personally an eco-boost Flex has a better chance to make production...sounds GREAT to me....

Out of curiosity, P, are you a family man, by any chance?

HELL NO!!!

Believe me, I would much rather have "things" than kids. Think of all the things you can have if you don't have to waste all of your money on kids.

I would have trucks, boats, cars, ATVs, Jet Skis, a HUGE heated/AC garage and a tiny house.

HELL NO!!!

Believe me, I would much rather have "things" than kids. Think of all the things you can have if you don't have to waste all of your money on kids.

I would have trucks, boats, cars, ATVs, Jet Skis, a HUGE heated/AC garage and a tiny house.

Depreciable assets, except for the house.

A wife to share everything with, and four kids to carry on our family legacy of being all-around good, upstanding people: priceless. :shades:

Priceless...ummm...Being able to jump on a plane and fly to Europe on a moments notice...Being able to sleep all day...Having your entire paycheck to yourself...Being able to watch a game or go somewhere without asking for permission...Not owning any furnature with flowers on it...Actually have sex with someone that wants to have sex with you...priceless.

Just playing around.

Depreciable assets, except for the house.

A wife to share everything with, and four kids to carry on our family legacy of being all-around good, upstanding people: priceless. :shades:

Edited by Catalepsy

Priceless...ummm...Being able to jump on a plane and fly to Europe on a moments notice...Being able to sleep all day...Having your entire paycheck to yourself...Being able to watch a game or go somewhere without asking for permission...Not owning any furnature with flowers on it...Actually have sex with someone that wants to have sex with you...priceless.

Just playing around.

Except for these, I don't follow you. :lol:

Thanks for typing it for me.

It looks like something out of 1995. Taurus X is one of the best Crossovers on the market, customers love them. Most of the people that get huge FOE boners don't even drive a performance car now themselves. Nobody gives a shit about 400hp minivans in any way that would make it a profitable product to manufacture. Nor is there any market for a 60k Taurus wagon, bright blue paint or otherwise.

Edited by kevinb120