BMW U.S. sales drop 22 percent in January

Edstock

i like the RRS styling wise better, i have not driven one so i can't judge its handling, i know its fast though

If you ever need to escape the law then a RRS is the best option for a fast escape across rough terrain.... not that you woud ever need to escape the law..... and not that I have any experience of this.....

i like the RRS styling wise better, i have not driven one so i can't judge its handling, i know its fast though

I've driven a RRSS (supercharged). It drove nicely. I haven't driven an X5 though to compare. My mom also drove the non-supercharged version of the RRS and felt that they were pretty similar driving/accel.-wise.

I saw the Mini Clubman last week at our local dealer. Fully loaded for just under $30k. It's a little longer so the back seat isn't completely useless and the double doors in the rear are neat. I'm looking forward to driving it since I have a friend who is looking at buying one.

I didn't realize they were on sale yet.

I'm still not fond of BMW's styling....at all. Engineering is still top notch, but again not fond of the overly complicated i Drive (are they still using that?) My body shop guy has one.....still doesn't know how to use the NAV....NOT intuitive.

not intuitive is the word! I drove a 745 a time ago and it took me almost 10 minutes to get the friggin thing started and moving! it was aweful. beautiful interiors in the 7 Series but it has the typical German overengineering behind it that makes it sort of a bitch.

Funny, I find the Nav system/iDrive to be intuitive and easy to use....I figured it out in 5 seconds. You move the knob in the direction of what you want to see and it goes....

And to sixt9coug, from what I've read and been told, they've made quite a few improvements from the 7's original iDrive system. It's much more user-friendly than the original system.

I took my drivers tests in my mothers 745 many years ago...gotta love that Park Distance Control for doing the parellel parking...the lady asked me to turn it off, I told her I didnt know (yeah right), just to start hitting buttons. It was quite comical, she didn't know such things exsisted ...

My mother had that one, and 3 others, and all rolling POS once you passed 50K miles, so she swore off of them...they drive nice though...

I took my drivers tests in my mothers 745 many years ago...gotta love that Park Distance Control for doing the parellel parking...the lady asked me to turn it off, I told her I didnt know (yeah right), just to start hitting buttons. It was quite comical, she didn't know such things exsisted ...

My mother had that one, and 3 others, and all rolling POS once you passed 50K miles, so she swore off of them...they drive nice though...

The service plan that covers virtually everything is a good sell for new leasees, but once the lease is over they are very expensive to maintain!

I didn't have to parallel park for my driver's test.