e-series (again)

blazerdude20

Well, saying I have no room to speak on taste, you are inferring my vehicles choices are distasteful. Don't try to weasel your way out of it now. You made a ridiculous statement. Admit it.

Nope...you understood it wrong. Thats ok though...you can't help it.

It does not matter what car you drive, "you can't be one to judge someone else's opinion of style".

You like the new Focus, SD/E-series while I think they are some of the worst looking stains to come out of Detroit.

I think th panther has a very distinguished, broad shouldered look on the road, and you think they have have a personality that would make Al Gore look like Gene Simmons.

Neither of us are right...or wrong.

Nope...you understood it wrong. Thats ok though...you can't help it.

It does not matter what car you drive, "you can't be one to judge someone else's opinion of style".

You like the new Focus, SD/E-series while I think they are some of the worst looking stains to come out of Detroit.

I think th panther has a very distinguished, broad shouldered look on the road, and you think they have have a personality that would make Al Gore look like Gene Simmons.

Neither of us are right...or wrong.

Mmmmkay. I'll just leave it alone. Have a good weekend. :)

Methinks that people arguing over which van is better looking must watch beauty contests where swine are the contestants or something.

Trying to make a van look pretty is like putting lipstick on a pig. Even if you put lipstick on the pig, it's still ugly.

Does that mean a pig is a bad animal? Nope. Mighty tasty one, in fact. Much the same, a van has redeeming qualities like oh, I don't know, maybe storage, utility, versatility, practicality; you know, the stuff that actually gets work done in the real world.

While you were sleeping: 2,043,5353,353 people agree that this is a worthless topic.

yes its worthless. I drive one of these things in a regular basis at work.

Yeah the steering wheel is ugly but hey, i didnt buy it and i wont refuse to drive the thing because it has an ugly steering wheel. I like the new front end more as well and Villa Ford is down the street and has a small lot of them nearby that ive seen close up. They look alot better than the 1992 front end our 2006 model has.

So the opinion of someone that regularly drives one of these damn vans is - dont care what it looks like as far as a purchasing deal goes, but preference states that the 08/09 is nicer looking than the current one.

The vans with the chrome grills and large headlights don't look too bad. It looks even better on the larger shuttle bus (almost mean, like the SD's). The plastic front and small headlamp is very rough on the eyes. There are quite a few running around at work now.

2c8a_12.JPG

Edited by Hydro

No their not...just like they aren't going to care that the front looks like a deformed frog.

VW-OhSnap.gif

I'll go on to add that I'm so glad baby brother (Eseries) was able to ooze out of the same botched abortion bag that big brother (Superduty) crawled from moments before...

Edited by Armada Master