Holden Coupe 60

Ford-150

yeah that LS9 fitted Commodore is bad ass but too expensive for me to even dream about

The shear fact that they are building a Zeta based $150,000 super car to go after the

German marques speaks volumes. Come on Ford, where's your 7.0 litre Falcon?

Edited by jpd80

which vehicle is $150k????

The HSV W427 with the Corvette 7.0 litre.

There were over 200 people who placed orders for the HRT427 Monaro a few years back,

when the price blew out to $215,000 HSV decided to cancell and return deposits.

They sighted this vehicle as being more affordable.

We pay well in to $60k - $70K for fully optioned HSV Holdens and FPV Fords.

Americans have no idea what people are prepared to pay these days.

The HSV W427 with the Corvette 7.0 litre.

There were over 200 people who placed orders for the HRT427 Monaro a few years back,

when the price blew out to $215,000 HSV decided to cancell and return deposits.

They sighted this vehicle as being more affordable.

We pay well in to $60k - $70K for fully optioned HSV Holdens and FPV Fords.

Americans have no idea what people are prepared to pay these days.

sorry...but for $150k I would be more inclined to "mid engine ' something....for that money it would HAVE to be exotic .......like a carbon fibre panther perhaps....LOL!

sorry...but for $150k I would be more inclined to "mid engine ' something....for that money it would HAVE to be exotic .......like a carbon fibre panther perhaps....LOL!

People are lining up with deposits for that one already.

There's a heap of Ford fans down here that would pay similar for a new GTHO Falcon.

People are lining up with deposits for that one already.

There's a heap of Ford fans down here that would pay similar for a new GTHO Falcon.

lot of moola....thats pretty mush GT40 money....guess which would draw the ooooh's and Ahhhhh's if side by side......

lot of moola....thats pretty mush GT40 money....guess which would draw the ooooh's and Ahhhhh's if side by side......

:reading:

http://www.mustangaustralia.com.au/

New Saleen S281 S/C Coupe -$173,500

2008 Vapour S/C Coupe - $173,500

2007 Saleen S331 S/C Sport Truck - $162,500

1998 Mustang GT Convertible - $49,500

Bear in mind the Aussie Dollar is now close to $0.93 cents US.

This is the design the G8 should have, instead of being yet another Grand Am lookalike. Didn't they learn from the GTO at all??? :banghead:

GM have a conference later this year in Florida, Holden has been asked to bring their baby for look see.

Could be built at Oshawa alongside Camaro as the new Monaro and GTO, that's the plan anyway.....

Edited by jpd80

Well, I'm not sure I would prefer TO a retro Camaro, Challenger, or Mustang, but it would be nice to have something like this in the lineup in addition to them. Perhaps as more of an "executive coupe" like the MN12 Thunderbirds were. Definitely looks sharp though!!

I agree. I do like the design though.

I was driving to work this morning, and I saw a Holden Monaro on the road. In Bellevue, Washington. With the steering wheel on the left. Does anybody know where this came from and how it got "federalized"? Do they sell them in Canada? It had Washington plates on it, and a frame that said "Holden Monaro club". Didn't look too bad.